ISS Top 10 for April

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sudz

Dec 26, 2002
Visit site
Pouliot skates with Lecavalier in the summer. Last summer he told Pouliot that he was going to go top 5 and Pouliot just laughed.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
He has TONS of raw talent, he has every tool to be a super star in the NHL. Huge player with a large frame that hasnt filled out yet but is still wirry strong (which is almost disturbing to think how powerful he will be when he does fill out). He is a very fast very smooth powerful skater with unreal hands and great offensive instincts. BUT, a major but he needs to float less and work harder, if he did he would score alot more, he also has to play with more disciplin he takes selfish penalties far to often. He has Lecavalier upside but is very immature as a player (ie the hard work basic things, like stops starts not giving up on a puck and stupid penalties at important part of the game) which to me just means when that comes around he will be that much better. He has not had the development of a normal 18 year old to this point he is basically a year and a half behind.

Pouliot went from Clarence Creek Jr B as a 16 year old. To his father dieing as a 17 year old while stayin in Ottawa playing a few games of Jr A for Hawksbury then at the end of the season playing 4 playoff games for Sudbury scoring a ppg. This year he won rookie of the year, led a defensive minded team in scoring as a rookie then lead his team to the second round of the playoffs. The sky is essentially the limit for Pouliot his game will mature with his age when it does all come together he is going to be very scary.

X-SHARKIE

I dont know why people hate that comparison between Lecavalier and Pouliot.

I'm not saying it's lock he'll be that good and a cornerstone of a franchise, but the true upside is there.

I'm watching a series called NHL relived on HDNET and watching Lecavalier then Pouliot from the top prospects game it's not hard to compare the two IMO.

acadienboy

Oct 31, 2004
Does anybody knows Luc Bourdon ranking after winning top d-men on the u-18 world championship?
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->