ISS QMJHL draft guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I got a copy of the Q draft guide that ISS put out and I have to say it's very well done. Lots of information if your looking to follow the Q draft next month. Plus the mock drafts are fun to read. But it's still a total mystery if Espo will go the NCAA route or not. With the NHL draft on hold, I got to follow one draft this summer. :biglaugh: :cry:

GoSSCHgo

Apr 3, 2005
In the previous post, the missing letters are jhl-dra which I wrote in the right place and which some electronic sentry deleted. (If I broke a rule, I apologize and will not do it again.)

GoSSCHgo

Apr 3, 2005
I've got the exact address and I have tried to order the report, but the credit card system doesn't seem to work. It keeps telling me there is something wrong with my card, and I know it's kosher. Is this a U.S.-Canada thing cardwise?

Guy Flaming

GoSSCHgo said:
I've got the exact address and I have tried to order the report, but the credit card system doesn't seem to work. It keeps telling me there is something wrong with my card, and I know it's kosher. Is this a U.S.-Canada thing cardwise?

I don't know why you're having problems but I suggested clicking the "contact" link and calling them.

http://internationalscouting.com/contact.html

Fern

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
One wish

Hope Victo will get Charland in the first round and Laroche with one of their second rounders. :yo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->