Iss Ohl Draft Guide 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

hockey107

May 2, 2005
ISS OHL DRAFT GUIDE NOW AVAILABLE AT www.internationalscouting.com

ISS - OHL Draft Guide provides top 100 with player profiles, 2 Mock drafts, one with John Tavares included, top 5 ranked players for severals categories like top Hitter, Best Skater etc...., and top 50 (1990) Birthdates for 2006 DRAFT

ISS Top 10

Petrecki, Nick
Llewellyn, Tristian
Katic, Mark
Couture, Logan
Torquato, Zac
Gagner, Sam
Doughty Drew
Shattenkirk, Kevin
Smith, Brendan
Muzzin, Jake

DRAFT NOTE;
Rumors still persist in the scouting community that young 14-year old phenom John Tavares, may yet play in the OHL next year.
After taking a huge publicity hit when it considered allowing the drafting of 14-year olds, the Ontario Hockey League did a 180 turn because of the bad publicity this generated. As an Independent scouting firm, ISS is in favour of increasing (16yrs.) the draft age, however we can’t help but agree with OHL Commissioner Dave Branch’s thinking on allowing "exceptional" 14 year-olds like John Tavares the opportunity to play. “While we don't agree that 14 year-olds should be drafted, I believe in exceptions,†added ISS Chief scout Mark Seidel stating that he is the most impressive prospect that he has seen since Sidney Crosby. In the Toronto Marlies first 67 games this season, the 6-foot-1, 180 pounds Tavares scored 83 goals and 64 assists. The OHL's loss is another league's gain.

scoutman1

Twitter - scoutman33
Feb 19, 2005
www.facebook.com
Vikke said:
So, can someone tell me more about this Tavares kid?

He reminds me a bit of Jason Spezza, awsome vision and playmaking skills, can thread passes and get the puck to anyone, has a great sniper shot and is a very scary goal scorer as well, has great stickhandling, his down fall so far is his skating a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad