ISS Mock Draft-TSN Insider

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRask

Dec 8, 2003
Halifax
I dunno if anyone was just watching sportscenter on TSN just now, but on the hockey insider, Bob McKenzie was saying that the ISS just did their annual mock draft.They used the Weighted system where some teams could get multiple balls, and the Leafs came out with the first pick with only one ball :dunno:
They of course selected Crosby. Another good thing is that my Bruins, also with only one ball got the 4th pick :handclap:
While some teams with 4 balls, like Buffalo, dropped as far as 20th. Just wondering if anyone else out there noticed it on, lol i thought it was real for a second, hah.
I tryed lookin on tsn.ca for it but couldnt find anything on it. I wanna check out the order :yo:

Edit:Oh just checked back on tsn.ca, they musta just updated, theres an article on there for anyone that wants to check it out...

Crusher20

Feb 27, 2002
Montreal
bruins8152 said:
I dunno if anyone was just watching sportscenter on TSN just now, but on the hockey insider, Bob McKenzie was saying that the ISS just did their annual mock draft.They used the Weighted system where some teams could get multiple balls, and the Leafs came out with the first pick with only one ball :dunno:
They of course selected Crosby. Another good thing is that my Bruins, also with only one ball got the 4th pick :handclap:
While some teams with 4 balls, like Buffalo, dropped as far as 20th. Just wondering if anyone else out there noticed it on, lol i thought it was real for a second, hah.
I tryed lookin on tsn.ca for it but couldnt find anything on it. I wanna check out the order :yo:

lol what did montreal took and where did they drafted?

Crosby a leaf!??? :madfire:

;)

Duff88

May 7, 2002
Did they show the complete mock or did they simply say that Toronto had the first pick? Let's hope the video will be posted on TSN.ca.

TRask

Dec 8, 2003
Halifax
Duff88 said:
Did they show the complete mock or did they simply say that Toronto had the first pick? Let's hope the video will be posted on TSN.ca.

Just said where the teams picked, theres an article on tsn.ca about it, but it doesnt tell who was picked other then Crosby going first. So just the order.
For the buddy above ya, Montreal picked 16 :p:

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
http://www.tsn.ca/columnists/bob_mckenzie.asp

ISS Mock Lottery

1. Toronto
2. Flordia
3. Chicago
4. Boston
5. Minnesota
6. Atlanta
7. San Jose
8. Columbus
9. Edmonton
10. New Jersey
11. Los Angeles
12. Calgary
13. New York Rangers
14. Pittsburgh
15. Phoenix
16. Montreal
17. Tampa Bay
18. Ottawa
19. Vancouver
20. Buffalo
21. St. Louis
22. Nashville
23. Philadelphia
24. Washington
25. Colorado
26. New York Islanders
27. Carolina
28. Detroit
29. Anaheim
30. Dallas

TRask

Dec 8, 2003
Halifax
We should do a Mock Draft using this order, and use a zig zag pattern. Id call Boston if someone wants to hook it up :D

Crusher20

Feb 27, 2002
Montreal
I think there funny thing was to jinx whoever was going to draft Crosby, and they shot themself in the foot. now the chances are tougher for T.O.

hehe, dont know.. but thats just my opinion of desperate and ''thinking anything'' fan who just surfin around the net. lolll

:sarcasm:

kidding

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Anyone have a ISS subscription? Maybe a peak at who each club picked? :)

Crusher20

Feb 27, 2002
Montreal
Kardi said:
i got toronto :D

yeah but that's in national television mannnnnn ! :P

damn i miss hockey, can they just get the damn deal done so i can rest in peace.. hockey wise at least.. damn.. :D

ryz

Dec 24, 2004
Canada
The Leafs getting the #1 pick in a TSN done mock draft. Who would have thunk it? :sarcasm:

Thank God they will have nothing to do with the real draft when it happens.

flambers

Jun 4, 2005
Just like TSN to show Toronto having the first pick....that is just brutual........

BobMckenzie

Jul 23, 2003
flambers said:
Just like TSN to show Toronto having the first pick....that is just brutual........

Just like some posters to come on here shooting off their mouth without knowing any of the facts. ;)

The mock lottery was done by ISS, nothing to do with TSN.

The mock draft they are doing has not yet been done.

:teach:

DARKSIDE

Nov 17, 2003
Thank God it's only a mock or poor Jaded would have blown a vein. Devils 10th, can live with that!

BigE

Mar 12, 2004
New York, NY
BobMckenzie said:
Just like some posters to come on here shooting off their mouth without knowing any of the facts. ;)

The mock lottery was done by ISS, nothing to do with TSN.

The mock draft they are doing has not yet been done.

:teach:

Bob, I saw a tiny clip of your segment at 5:30, then waited impatiently for what seemed like an eternity before it finally aired at 5:55. I have one question for you; why is it that TSN makes us wait 25 minutes into the show before they finally give us the one piece of hockey news for the day? It was even behind the damned tennis highlights! Now, hey...don't get me wrong here, Anna Kournikova was fabulous and Sharipova, pff - wow! But this Federer guy just doesn't somehow do it for me. One more report from Wimbeldon and you'll be seeing me at the nearest tennis court, introducing my dormant Sherwood fibre-glass to the back of some tennis playing, "short-short" wearing asses - Hextall style baby!

:D

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Well --it is ironic that Crosby goes to the Laffs,the team he hates the most (he is s a Habs fan,so that explains it)....AND if my team,the Blackhawks,cannot win him ,then I'd be thrilled if we drafted 3rd...but inreality we know the hockey gods never smile that kindly on the Hawks--we probably draft last or near last after this flawed process that rewards pure luck more that rewarding a teams's fandom for RECENT suffering ...I see that the hated Deadwings came up at #28--but in the real draft those lucky f***kers probably end up #1 ...Bettman should be shot if any of these absurd scenarios of the former big spender and/or perennial contender teams of recent seasons end up winning the big prize and a recent bottom feeder team gets shoved down to drafting near the last position...

I am Jack's Fish

BigE said:
Bob, I saw a tiny clip of your segment at 5:30, then waited impatiently for what seemed like an eternity before it finally aired at 5:55. I have one question for you; why is it that TSN makes us wait 25 minutes into the show before they finally give us the one piece of hockey news for the day? It was even behind the damned tennis highlights!

:D

TSN did exactly what they intended to do, keep a viewer watching their entire show by enticing you with a story they know you wanted to see!

BigE

Mar 12, 2004
New York, NY
Mark Fischel said:
TSN did exactly what they intended to do, keep a viewer watching their entire show by enticing you with a story they know you wanted to see!

Yeah, the marketing aspect of it I understand.

It still hurts though. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->