RW Israel Mianscum (2021 NHL Draft)

SCampo98

Dec 24, 2015
Sherbrooke, QC
Didn't see a thread on him so I figured I'd start one up. He had an OK rookie season playing on a very good Sherbrooke team and was off to a good start with a goal two games in this season before Sherbrooke was it with a COVID outbreak. Any thoughts on him? He seems like an edgy player who isn't afraid to fight every now and then. if he has a season similar to last, he seems like the type of player who might go in the later rounds, any of you guys have any thoughts on him?

Wintersun

Jan 15, 2013
Montreal
Didn't see a thread on him so I figured I'd start one up. He had an OK rookie season playing on a very good Sherbrooke team and was off to a good start with a goal two games in this season before Sherbrooke was it with a COVID outbreak. Any thoughts on him? He seems like an edgy player who isn't afraid to fight every now and then. if he has a season similar to last, he seems like the type of player who might go in the later rounds, any of you guys have any thoughts on him?

Haven't seen much of him at the Q level but watched him a lot in Midget... He's a guy with a lot of tools, enormous skill and goal scoring ability, but also the most inconsistent player you'll see. I don't know that the commitment and hockey sense is high enough for the pro game, but we'll see.

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Was drafted 10th overall in the Q draft, in his 3rd season in the Q
and not much to shown yet.

119 games, just 55 points.

I have to comment on his place of birth, no idea what it means in French,
but honest to g-o-d, in Finnish it means; where are my tits....

I just could not believe my eyes, when i saw his pob....

Number 57

Dec 21, 2004
Montreal
Was drafted 10th overall in the Q draft, in his 3rd season in the Q
and not much to shown yet.

119 games, just 55 points.

I have to comment on his place of birth, no idea what it means in French,
but honest to g-o-d, in Finnish it means; where are my tits....

I just could not believe my eyes, when i saw his pob....

LOL Well actually Mianscum is from a first nation community called the Cree nation, and his hometown (Mistissini) is a Cree word. It's located way up north from Chicoutimi.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad