Pre-Game Talk: Isles Vs. Jets 4/2 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

enigmatic

Fire me please
Jul 7, 2009
nyc
Hey all.....just want to start a little discussion about the game.....another HUGE game here....a win puts us ahead of both SE contenders, NYR and tied with devils......

i love having these important games, but damn could i use a break!!!!

KnishOfTheCrease

Chez Pierre Enthusiast
Oct 8, 2010
Las Vegas
Great game tonight against the Jets. I was impressed with Poulins play and it was nice to see Boyes pot 4g and add 3a. I readily didn't think we'd blow them out 9-1 but hey, we're on a roll.

Wanderson

Aug 1, 2011
Great game tonight against the Jets. I was impressed with Poulins play and it was nice to see Boyes pot 4g and add 3a. I readily didn't think we'd blow them out 9-1 but hey, we're on a roll.

:vhappy:

Bunk Moreland

Mar 16, 2010
Long Island

I've been hoping we'd finally get you're favorite score..

Fixed for ya

Islanderfan17

Aug 24, 2010
Personally, I hope Nabakov is in for this one. Say what you want about back to backs, but this game is too important for Poulin. It sucks that Poulin isn't seeing any time but its the right thing to do, this team has a chance to make the playoffs and you don't just sacrifice that to give a young goalie some playing time.

Metnut

Jan 19, 2013
If we want Nabby to be fresh for us down the stretch, we need to start Poulin for games like this. We also need to win this game. Backup goalie + home game has been bad for us this year, but there's so many good vibes around the team now and with the Jets slumping, I think we can take these guys.

enigmatic

Fire me please
Jul 7, 2009
nyc
i agree, i think we have to start nabby tonight....with 11 games left and essentially every game being a playoff game already, it is not the time to start an unproven commodity that hasnt played in the better part of 2 weeks...

it is not optimal as we have seen with nabby, but i will still take my chances with him

KnishOfTheCrease

Chez Pierre Enthusiast
Oct 8, 2010
Las Vegas
5 games in 8 days w/ Wash & Tampa coming up I'm not sure what I'd do with the goalies. I think Nabby could handle the load, but.....

enigmatic

Fire me please
Jul 7, 2009
nyc
5 games in 8 days w/ Wash & Tampa coming up I'm not sure what I'd do with the goalies. I think Nabby could handle the load, but.....

IMO this game is bigger than wash/tampa.....we MUST finish ahead of at least 1 of WPG/CAR to have a chance....

we also gotta strike while the iron is hot.....make this 3 out of 4 stretch into 5 out of 6 and we should be able to start poulin against one of the weaker teams coming up

19NYSports91

Feb 1, 2012
Long Island

I laugh every time you post your 9-1 score, Idk why it just happens.

Levi Walking Bear

Very Interesting
Oct 8, 2009
Anywhere
If Nabby says he ready to go then play him. He has been around enough to know. Got to keep putting pressure on the Devils and Rag$, Devs at Boston Thursday, Penguins-Rag$ home and home Wednesday and Friday.

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
They gotta' win. There is no other outcome acceptable, for me at least. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad