Pre-Game Talk: Isles V. Sharks

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
Expect something like Beauvillier in for Ho-Sang, Kulemin in for Pulock.

CREW99AW

Mar 12, 2002
I thought the Sharks outplayed the isles in 2 of the 3 periods, of the last NYI/Sharks game. I am hoping for a 60 min effort from the isles tonight.

Let's go isles.

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
man i like seeing pulock wind up and opposing forwards scramble... as another poster said sheltered minutes and get ryan in there
I agree. Pulock should be getting out there on PP1 and get 3rd pair minutes. He’ll never develop sitting out games.

Reactions: YesCubed

YesCubed

Mar 2, 2015

why does this team continually shoot themselves in the foot?

they think they're the smartest people in the room, 5 steps ahead, playing 8d chess, etc

let's bring 3 goalies into the game too

Islesfan22

Jan 15, 2013
Rockland

why does this team continually shoot themselves in the foot?

they think they're the smartest people in the room, 5 steps ahead, playing 8d chess, etc

let's bring 3 goalies into the game too

I knew ho sang was going to be benched. Isles always think there gonna outsmart everyone so now there gonna try this 7 defenseman thing. It's not easy being and islanders fan when continue to make these head scratching moves.

YesCubed

Mar 2, 2015
I agree. Pulock should be getting out there on PP1 and get 3rd pair minutes. He’ll never develop sitting out games.

I don't get why they're so surprised that Mayfield (41 NHL games prior to this season) and Pelech (53 NHL games prior to this season) looked better than Pulock (22 NHL games prior to this season). Poor guy gets called up last season and gets hurt the first game and never gets back in because this team was enamored with Dennis Seidenberg

Reactions: Eberzal

xIsle

Oct 24, 2006
Montreal
I wonder how Pulock can feel. This is his second game and each time there is 7 D. Difficult to gain confidence when the coach obviously do not trust you too much...

On a side note, I'm happy to see Beauvillier back (about time, three games in a row was a bit too much). Sucks it's Ho-Sang who is scratched (not surprised by this). Chimera should be our 13th forward or alternate with Kulemin.

Lame Lambert

Fire Lou
Mar 5, 2015
I don't get why they're so surprised that Mayfield (41 NHL games prior to this season) and Pelech (53 NHL games prior to this season) looked better than Pulock (22 NHL games prior to this season). Poor guy gets called up last season and gets hurt the first game and never gets back in because this team was enamored with Dennis Seidenberg

People seem to forget that Mayfield is 2 years ahead of Pulock and Pelech is 1 year ahead. D take time, especially offensive D who need to work in their own end. The only way he's going to progress is by playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad