Pre-Game Talk: Isles v Habs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doshell Propivo

Dec 5, 2005
Let's get things back on track. A solid 60 minute performance would be greatly welcomed. Hopefully score a bunch of goals too.

A bad loss tonight and this board will be a very dark place tomorrow...

Riseonfire

Josh Bailey! GAME ONE, TO THE ISLAND!!!
Nov 8, 2009
The Bruins are the only team in the East that plays like we do.....And they're much better at at.

Montreal doesn't have the size or experience that the Bruin's squad does. I think we see a return to form from the boys in blue (white....).

3-2 good guys.

Reactions: PWJunior

Big L

Grandpa’s Cough Medicine is 180 Proof
Feb 7, 2013
CT
Barely beat MTL a week ago at home. MTL is one point out of 8th. I really don’t see isles MASH unit pulling off a W at MTL vs a desperate team.

Riseonfire

Josh Bailey! GAME ONE, TO THE ISLAND!!!
Nov 8, 2009
Barely beat MTL a week ago at home. MTL is one point out of 8th. I really don’t see isles MASH unit pulling off a W at MTL vs a desperate team.

We're desperate too. We've been better than them all year. No reason to not step on their throat.

crasherino

May 9, 2013
We're desperate too. We've been better than them all year. No reason to not step on their throat.
Eh....I'm not sure we're stepping on anyone's throats. We played one of our best games last week and we barely got a W. Sure we were a little snake bitten but I'm not going to assume that the Habs will come out as flat as they did last week.

They're a fast team that really gave us fits the first time around. Hoping for a win tonight but certainly not counting this as one just yet.

Is it just me or do others get angry just seeing the name Domi out there? I like the way he plays the game actually but its just the association with his Pops that I can't really get over.

Chardo

Apr 27, 2007

They were desperate last week too, and got decidedly outplayed by the Isles. We barely beat them because old Cary Price showed up, which hasn't happened much for MTL this year.

Like every Isles game, it's all about effort. Bring it, and they will win tonight. Lay an egg like last game, and things will get ugly fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad