Isles tickets shadow box

Mr Misunderstood

Loser Point User
Apr 11, 2016
Charlotte, NC
The world was better when you got to keep physical ticket stubs!

Anyway, sharing my new office wall art. Got my first game ever, tix from the 93 playoff run against Pitt and Mtl, 91-92-93-94-98-00-01.
Really wish I still had the stub from the Bates PS game…

Then a puck signed by Gillies, Nystrom, Jean Potvin, Merrick, Howatt, Mike Holdy and someone else lol

Attachments

• IMG_9264.jpeg
    IMG_9264.jpeg
    165.1 KB · Views: 6

IslesNbeer

Sponsor
Nov 25, 2016
Alberta
That's a good idea, I wish I had kept mine.

Have a bunch from when they come to Edmonton and Calgary and a couple from the finals when they came to Edmonton.

Also wish I never put my Gretzky rookie cards in the spokes of my bike tires...

Mr Misunderstood

Loser Point User
Apr 11, 2016
Charlotte, NC
That's a good idea, I wish I had kept mine.

Have a bunch from when they come to Edmonton and Calgary and a couple from the finals when they came to Edmonton.

Also wish I never put my Gretzky rookie cards in the spokes of my bike tires...

Have a NYI-LAK ticket from Gretzky's 700-701-702 goals too.

My pops wrote the score on the back of each one and included a note if something big happened. Like the 93 playoff tickets were for Ferraro OTW against WSH and staying alive against MTL in Gm4 of the ECF.

$48.00 for an ECF ticket!!!

IslesNbeer

Sponsor
Nov 25, 2016
Alberta
Have a NYI-LAK ticket from Gretzky's 700-701-702 goals too.

My pops wrote the score on the back of each one and included a note if something big happened. Like the 93 playoff tickets were for Ferraro OTW against WSH and staying alive against MTL in Gm4 of the ECF.

$48.00 for an ECF ticket!!!

That is really cool!

Sparksrus3

Jun 2, 2012
Very nice Display..

I have something similar with all my parking , speeding, and inspection tickets from the 80s………..LGI

Reactions: Bones45

Big L

Grandpa’s Cough Medicine is 180 Proof
Feb 7, 2013
CT
I also wish they still had ticket stubs. I used to save them all, but are gone now over the years. when my son was younger we still had paper tickets or stubs from all the games and kept them all , now all electronic for years and have nothing except the expired passes on my phone. i tried to screenshot them and print, but the process was a pain in the ass, and took some time to do Maybe someday ill get around to that project

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad