Confirmed Signing with Link: Isles sign Stephen Gionta

TrufleShufle

Aug 31, 2012
I always liked lil Gio and got a lot of crap from it from other Devils fans. But I watched him play a lot in Albany and he played a 100% different game there. When he got called up, he didn't keep trying to play "his game," he immediately switched to playing the style that was needed of him to be on the 4th line, and at times did it very well. I get that there was better options and he wasn't the most gifted. But I always enjoyed watching him play. Not sure how he has been the last few years, but I wouldn't have been upset AT THAT TIME, if he was signed on for another year. I hope given the position the Isles are in, he actually gets a little more time in the NHL be for being banished back.

RomanianLeafs

Apr 14, 2009
Arad
And this is why people don’t like most leafs fans on here. Bringing up pajama boy and instantly turning this into a leafs thread. Well done.
Come on dude it was just a joke..i actually like islanders fans and wish nothing but the best for them.. Of course i would also love pajama boy make u suffer on the ice but thats sport.. Peace

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad