Isles pp

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
Eberle is a solid player but PP beast lol? Over last 2 years his PP scoring rates ranked 103rd in NHL. Hes got 10 total goals in past 2 years on PP (71st in NHL). I think you are remembering his 2011/12 days when Oilers PP was insane and RNH was a pure boss on PP.

Hes a solid PP player but if you think hes some sort of elite PP player I think you forgot to check the stats.

Then you are relying on 3 rookies/young players to turn a PP around? Ballsy

Frank the Tank

The Godfather
Aug 15, 2005
Chicago, IL
And eberle STILL outscored him by 16 points :laugh:. Wrong place for this thread but we should have a very solid PP

On the PP?

Eberle's downfall on the Oilers top unit is that he likes to feel the puck before he shoots. That resulted in him shooting a lot of great feeds from Draisaitl and McDavid into the shinpads and sticks because he gave the PKers time to react. Letestu just one-timed the same type of passes and scored a lot of goals as a result.

By the end of his tenure on the Oilers, he had established himself as the 4th best option to QB the PP along the halfboards and thus was not earning prime PP minutes. Maybe he can occupy an increased role on the Islanders and recover his PP success? I'm sure he'll get the chance to do so.

Luigi Lemieux

Sep 26, 2003
It's hard to say definitively one way or the other. Who would have guessed Buffalo would have the #1 pp in the league last year? So sure it wouldn't be a crazy outlandish prediction to say they'll have a good pp. That said obviously Isles have to improve if they want to be considered a top pp as they were 28th last year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad