Post-Game Talk: Isles over Devs 5-4 (OT)

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Kovalchuk rang the pipe in OT in Montreal, hit the crossbar against the Isles the other day. He is playing fine, the pucks will start to go in.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Did Kovy hit the post against the Isles? I saw someone else bring it up, but don't remember it. I do remember Montreal in OT. Shades of game 2 of the SCF. That one stung really stings looking back on it.

I remember Kovy hitting the post last year against the Isles. The game we played the blimp when we came back in the last 2 minutes. He hit the post earlier in the game, and I remember how much that stung for a while.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Did Kovy hit the post against the Isles? I saw someone else bring it up, but don't remember it. I do remember Montreal in OT. Shades of game 2 of the SCF. That one stung really stings looking back on it.

I remember Kovy hitting the post last year against the Isles. The game we played the blimp when we came back in the last 2 minutes. He hit the post earlier in the game, and I remember how much that stung for a while.
Yup in the 2nd period. I was in 120 and clearly saw it hit the crossbar, you can also hear the ping on tv but Cangi and Chico just said it deflected off an Islander. He is getting his looks and it will start going in soon.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
The thing with Kovy is I think subconsciously people expected him to be in the Hart running given the fact he was playing during the lockout. He got almost 110 points playing at RW last year between the regular season and the playoffs, no need to switch him back.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Yup in the 2nd period. I was in 120 and clearly saw it hit the crossbar, you can also hear the ping on tv but Cangi and Chico just said it deflected off an Islander. He is getting his looks and it will start going in soon.

They miss a lot of nuances of the game-actually pretty obvious things too unfortunately.

Anyone doing a GDT today, gametime in less than 3 hours.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad