Proposal: Isles-Kings

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
The OP's trade proposals *always* see the Islanders getting the best player in the deal.

Very rarely does that result in a fair trade proposal (unless it's an aging veteran who is good for an unproven youngster).

go4hockey

Oct 14, 2007
Alta Loma CA
Bailey + Pullock + 2nd for Toffoli + Greene/scuderi (cap reasons)

I think I would say no, but as a fan of both sides would this be close to fair value?

edit: I just saw another poster say they would think about trading Pullock for TT, so i am guessing I am out to lunch by adding bailey and a 2nd

No your not out to lunch. There would have to ba an add for sure. As good of a prospect Zpullock is no chance he lands TT straight up. And I'm a fun of both the Kings and NYI. Started following theIslanders mid 70's when they were trying those crazy new thing where I lived called cable TV and one of the channels was a NY station which carried all the NYI games. Kings offense is limited and moving TT it would be awful offensively.

KingCanadain1976

Jul 8, 2009
Thunder Bay Ont. Can
Jeez, relax. I'm not expecting us to get Toffoli. I'd value him as much as you do.

well the way you worded your post it was making me think it was a one for one deal and as good as your young prospect may or may not be There is not one of them that would be traded one for one with toffoli Islander would have to add in all situations You and your fellow islander fans are way undervaluing toffoli

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->