Proposal: Isles - Jets

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
What's the status on Myers? Wasn't he injured, needed surgery? Curious, I don't see a fit between the two teams regardless.

de Haan would seemingly be the ask but the Isles really should only be trading him (and something else) for a center.

Ended the season on practice squad, so appears to be fine at the moment. Reported at the time he would of played in the playoffs if we made it. I want to see him play an extended period of time before i'm comfortable with his health.

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
Trouba
24oa
For
DeHaan
Hamonic

From a jets fans perspective, perhaps an overpay?

Morrissey-buff
DeHaan-Hamonic
Enstrom-Myers

0 chance the Jets do that.

As for the OP, very Little :))) chance the Jets are interested in moving Little. At the end of the season it sounded like he was looking to re-sign. If that can get done this summer it really helps the Jets out long term as he would be an excellent #2 behind Scheifele.

If the Islanders are looking to possibly recoup a 1st round pick for a D, I think the Jets would be interested in someone like De Haan using the 24th pick as a base.

lomiller1

Jan 13, 2015
Value is probably fine, I don’t think it’s a fit for the Jets. As much as I’d like to see Hammonic here we have too many RHD as it is and would be thin at C without Little.

Nov 24, 2006
Hamonic is excellent, and so is Bryan Little.

The Jets need Bryan Little far more than they need Travis (RHD) Hamonic though, so this trade doesn't work for the Jets.

In fact, the Jets need to RE-SIGN Bryan Little ASAP.

Maukkis

EZ4ENCE
Mar 16, 2016
Lol
Trouba is good.
Tavares is several levels above good.

Tavares is elite.
Leddy is very good.
Trouba is very good.

The rest of what the Isles have to offer are not good enough to get a very good player back.

Got it?

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
oh so we have scraps besides leddy and tavares. good to know.

Let's not be overly dramatic here, he didn't say scraps. He stated you have nothing else that would interest the Jets as a return for Trouba. You can agree or disagree but he didn't call your players scraps.

Beautvillier

beauvillier fan club
Nov 26, 2016
Florida
My definition of your roster minus Leddy and Tavares was "not good enough to get a very good player back", not "scraps". Would I like to have Hamonic, Lee or maybe de Haan? Obviously. At the cost of Trouba? **** no.

i wouldn't move tavares alone for trouba, not even leddy alone probably.

Otto91

Aug 13, 2006
Islanders looking to get a promising young forward or a 1st rd pick for Hamonic.....Flames have strong interest. It is time to Move Hamonic...

shadow

Jun 6, 2017
Islanders looking to get a promising young forward or a 1st rd pick for Hamonic.....Flames have strong interest. It is time to Move Hamonic...

Jets should try to make a play here. Hamonic 3 year at 3.8 per. plays both sides!!
wants to be here! Our 1st and a prospect / bottom six (Dano etc.)

shadow

Jun 6, 2017
Doesn't make sense for either team. The Isles are looking for a #2C, Jets look ok at RD.

heard NYI want to get a pick in the 1st. Been talked about b4 that Hamonic plays either side well.. Next year we lose Toby, Our first, prospect and a (Dano Petan)
Jets would be looking pretty good. Offence is there now. D would look great

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad