Rumor: Isles in talks for ROR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
Wahlstrom, Bellows and Dobson will not be on the table for ROR. Ho-Sang + B prospect + 1st.
Looks like ROR wont be on the table for you.

No one wants to give.. You all think you can peddle shit and get gold.

Go somewhere else and fins a center.

Reactions: normaliswear

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
My guess for what it would take, assuming that Dobson and Wahlstrom are off the table.

2019 1st round pick (top five protected)
Bellows
young roster player (Mayfield perhaps)

5 Minute Major

Sabres Fan
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2010
Vestal, NY
My guess for what it would take, assuming that Dobson and Wahlstrom are off the table.

2019 1st round pick (top five protected)
Bellows
young roster player (Mayfield perhaps)

No prospect would be off the table.

If they were Buffalo would have made a deal with St. Louis.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
This would be huge for the isles but Larry Brooks is a POS and I’m convinced he’s trolling the isles fans.

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
One thing I learnt from the three years Lou was GM is that he is too conservative to make this deal.

He was too conservative to give up one of their 1st rounders for Pacioretty and that probably cost them Tavares.

Isles fans have yet to realize that they're dealing with a subpar GM.
Doesn’t make much sense. Part of the reason the Leafs got JT was because of the moves he made while GM of the Leafs.

darcyRegier

Mar 27, 2017
ROR is a great player, but at this point he is not the difference between us being competitive or not. Would rather keep our futures, #LoseForHughes, and build internally than trade 3 high end pieces while we have no goalie and an AHL defense

I'd be thinking the same way if I was an Isles fan, but Lou has to consider Barzal's development with this. Can't expect a 2nd year player to play #1C minutes and be heavily relied upon to be the #1 offensive threat.

impaaaaaact

Jan 14, 2014
Brooklyn, NY
Do you guys need a winger? I have to assume it would make sense to deal one of Eberle or Lee at this point with both of them being impending free agents and all of our offensive prospects being wingers. Does Lee + Nelson + 2020 1st get it done? Not even sure if other Isles fans would agree, but that's something I'd be willing to do

EDIT: never mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad