PGDT-Poll: Isles @ Blues | Players of the Game Are? (No Winner)

Status
Not open for further replies.

redbull

Boss
Mar 24, 2008
Tavares, Okposo, deHaan

First line played well early, couldn't catch a break. Nielsen and Grabs had some nice shifts, but largely ineffective. A goal could have changed the way the game went, especially early on. Oh well.

DeHaan only because I love the way he played, carrying the puck more, showing more confidence.

LeapOnOver

Mackenzie is a hack!
Jan 23, 2011
Iksan, S. Korea
www.leaponover.com
Tavares, Okposo, deHaan

First line played well early, couldn't catch a break. Nielsen and Grabs had some nice shifts, but largely ineffective. A goal could have changed the way the game went, especially early on. Oh well.

DeHaan only because I love the way he played, carrying the puck more, showing more confidence.

Tavares? LOL guess you didn't see the atrocious backchecking on the goal that a 90 year old Morrow scored....

redbull

Boss
Mar 24, 2008
Tavares? LOL guess you didn't see the atrocious backchecking on the goal that a 90 year old Morrow scored....

Saw it. He was still the best Islander by a country mile. Hickey and deHaan played well too! even though they messed up on a goal when Hickey dropped his stick.

Tavares played really well against one of the best teams in hockey. The PK deflated the Isles, they weren't that bad early.

19NYSports91

Feb 1, 2012
Long Island
Saw it. He was still the best Islander by a country mile. Hickey and deHaan played well too! even though they messed up on a goal when Hickey dropped his stick.

Tavares played really well against one of the best teams in hockey. The PK deflated the Isles, they weren't that bad early.

Eh, Okposo was better in my opinion tonight. I know you love Hickey, but he definitely didn't play well tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad