Rumor: Isles and Sens discussed Duchene to LI trade

strictlyrandy

Sep 9, 2013
Colorado
just like you randy wanted Barzal and Sorokin for Duchene, dont deny it because you did

You're very very silly. I wanted a defenseman for Duchene. I didn't even think the Avs could get the package they did. Girard alone has been worth the heartache of that trade tbh.

I wanted nothing to do with Sorokin or Barzal because they didn't address the glaring hole on the left side of the defense the Avs had.

72hockey guy

Nov 24, 2017
You're very very silly. I wanted a defenseman for Duchene. I didn't even think the Avs could get the package they did. Girard alone has been worth the heartache of that trade tbh.

I wanted nothing to do with Sorokin or Barzal because they didn't address the glaring hole on the left side of the defense the Avs had
youre full of it, as i remember it you were saying how great mikita Zadorov was going to be.. so stop with the lies

Reactions: MikeyMike01

72hockey guy

Nov 24, 2017
your full of it
youre full of it, as i remember it you were saying how great mikita Zadorov was going to be.. so stop with the lies

let make a little bet shall we. lets table the discussion for 3 years and if in 3 yars girard is better than pulock ill say so. trust me I will. but if not, you admit you were wrong , deal?

strictlyrandy

Sep 9, 2013
Colorado

Lol mikita...

Nikita Zadorov IS really really good and I wasn't wrong. Where did I lie? Prior to Girard, Zadorov was the only top 4 defenseman the Avs had on the left side. On the right it has been EJ and Barrie. Z filled a massive hole and now Girard slots in perfectly behind him.

You really don't know anything about the Avs. Like I said, you've got just as much ignorance as you do arrogance and it really isn't serving you well. It would benefit you greatly to stop the keyboard wannabe warrior act and educate yourself on matters you just don't know anything about.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
We’re all laughing at him now, but Pierre Dorion gonna pull out 3 1st rounders, Matt Barzal and Sergachev in deals for Ryan, Karlsson and Duchene

strictlyrandy

Sep 9, 2013
Colorado
your full of it

let make a little bet shall we. lets table the discussion for 3 years and if in 3 yars girard is better than pulock ill say so. trust me I will. but if not, you admit you were wrong , deal?

You're*

How about this.. .

If Girard in his 22-23 year old season has a better season than Pulock had at 23 years old, you buy a Tavares Leafs jersey.

How about this too... just admit NOW that you don't know anything about the Avs or Girard and then just stop talking about things you don't know anything about.

I like how you think I'm gonna care about you in 3 years when I haven't given a damn about you since I first read your ignorant posts. You're cheap entertainment at best and provide nothing relevant to a topic. Just log off buddy. You're in over your head.

strictlyrandy

Sep 9, 2013
Colorado
We’re all laughing at him now, but Pierre Dorion gonna pull out 3 1st rounders, Matt Barzal and Sergachev in deals for Ryan, Karlsson and Duchene

And neither of those 1sts will be the Sens and the Avs will land Jack Hughes cus of good karma for the 48 point season.

strictlyrandy

Sep 9, 2013
Colorado
It sounds like he occupies space in your heard.

What does Mitchell Heard have anything to do with this? He isn't even Avs property anymore.

You really should let go of the Tavares thing. If the Isles hadn't wasted some of his best years he would have stayed. Pretty sad that the Leafs are more desirable than the Isles.

LeapOnOver

Mackenzie is a hack!
Jan 23, 2011
Iksan, S. Korea
www.leaponover.com
What does Mitchell Heard have anything to do with this? He isn't even Avs property anymore.

You really should let go of the Tavares thing. If the Isles hadn't wasted some of his best years he would have stayed. Pretty sad that the Leafs are more desirable than the Isles.

You should back off. I agree with your points against 72 Hockey and he creates quite the stir on our own boards with his out of the box (his mind) thinking. No need to start ripping our franchise because you are dealing with one special poster. Our organizations had enough back and forth the first time around. Let's stick to rational arguments against each other rather than berating and posting pictures of bed-wetting cowards.

Reactions: a mangy Meowth

LeapOnOver

Mackenzie is a hack!
Jan 23, 2011
Iksan, S. Korea
www.leaponover.com
your full of it

I think many of us would be willing to make that bet, however we would all be scared of you taking their careers and arguing who each defenseman had as a partner, how many afternoon away games each played, and who cooks better to prove your point. Nobody would expect you to admit defeat as you would just change the rules. No thanks on that, but you can set your alarm if you'd like.

Reactions: a mangy Meowth

tucker3434

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 7, 2007
Atlanta, GA
no its pure data you just dont like what the data indicates

want proof play Rantanen with Soderburg and watch his point totals crater

No it isn’t. The pure data is the ppg he went in the AHL at 19,the 38 point he had as a 20 year old rookie, and the 85 points he had as a 21 year old. That’s pretty standard good-player career progression. You are the one unable to look at those stats and come to the conclusion everyone else’s does. But I bet if he played for the islanders, you’d be calling him a future hall of famer.

Any hockey player on this planet would have higher point totals playing with MacKinnon rather than Soderberg. That doesn’t prove anything.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->