Islanders Season Ticket-holders | Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

24diving

Apr 5, 2013
suffolk, long island
Anyone know what’s going on next year? I’m in the always islanders program, which allows for the 12 month payment plan, and just noticed that I wasn’t charged in January for the next season, haven’t been told about pricing or where the team is playing or anything. The whole auto renew thing has happened in January in the past. Gonna email my rep, but in the meantime Any clues?

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Anyone know what’s going on next year? I’m in the always islanders program, which allows for the 12 month payment plan, and just noticed that I wasn’t charged in January for the next season, haven’t been told about pricing or where the team is playing or anything. The whole auto renew thing has happened in January in the past. Gonna email my rep, but in the meantime Any clues?
It’s all done in mid February now.

crasherino

May 9, 2013
We all got emails in December that the Islanders are now taking over ticket sales and that the auto renewal wasn't going to happen as per past years. We would hear something from them later on - maybe they said February...can't remember.

I'm guessing they are still sorting out where they are going to play, how they are going to price/structure seats. Obviously the NVMC games were more popular so my guess is that they will go all - or most - at the Coli but they need to figure out what the demand truly is and price accordingly.

crasherino

May 9, 2013
It was good while it lasted (for me), but I'm ready to move on from Barclays already.
Yeah, at this point, regardless of the convenience, now that the Coliseum has been thrown into the fray, you can't really go back to Barclays. Its damaged goods. Almost to the point that I think playoff demand there will be surprisingly soft.

Reactions: MJF

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
Yeah, at this point, regardless of the convenience, now that the Coliseum has been thrown into the fray, you can't really go back to Barclays. Its damaged goods. Almost to the point that I think playoff demand there will be surprisingly soft.
Going back to Barclays last month was such a buzzkill after the last series of games at the Coliseum.

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
I just recieved an email from the Islanders. On March 12th from 7pm-9pm at Northwell there will be a meet and greet with Lou Lamoriello and Barry Trotz.

In the past I was hoping there would be one with Garth Snow and I was prepared to go there to air him out. This one I just want to shake Coach Trotz’s hand and thank him and Lou for what they’ve done for the Islanders so far.

Riseonfire

Josh Bailey! GAME ONE, TO THE ISLAND!!!
Nov 8, 2009
Just got the email, I kind of like this more than the meet the team tbh. The players are accessable other ways, GMs....... Not so much.

Should we get an HF list of questions?

Mkdaman1818

Jun 29, 2013
Anyone hear anything about renewals?
Nothing. I’m guessing it’s being held up cause the isles are trying to get all their games at the coliseum next year, and get out of Barclays. I’m sure Barclays is fine with that, would be the nhl to have final say there.

19 in a row

Jul 19, 2011
Long Island
anyone else having issues accessing their tickets for tomorrow game? I can't get access via phone right now and the computer does not give you a print option for Ticketmaster inventory (such a stupid system this year that it all has to be via mobile)..

The Lighthouse

Aug 1, 2011
anyone else having issues accessing their tickets for tomorrow game? I can't get access via phone right now and the computer does not give you a print option for Ticketmaster inventory (such a stupid system this year that it all has to be via mobile)..

I was just able to access it on Android. Try again in a little bit, the system seems to be finicky sometimes. I've also had trouble trying to resell tickets, too.

19 in a row

Jul 19, 2011
Long Island
I was just able to access it on Android. Try again in a little bit, the system seems to be finicky sometimes. I've also had trouble trying to resell tickets, too.

ok , thanks, I tried last night and this morn says page is not available on phone. I sent to my sister to see if she can print. I am old fashioned, not a huge fan to this.

still have to see if I can get caps tix on phone

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
I usually show up and go to Will Call and get a reprint because I enjoy having a stub from the game.

Mkdaman1818

Jun 29, 2013
Just got this email from the Isles:
Dear XXXXXX,
Thank you for being a New York Islanders season ticket member. The team’s successes this season reflect the incredible commitment of our most devoted fans.
This email confirms that the auto-renewal program instituted by Brooklyn Events Center, LLC (“BEC”) has been discontinued. This serves as official notice, on behalf of BEC and in accordance with your Islanders Season Ticket License Agreement, that BEC is exercising its termination right pursuant to the auto-renewal clause set forth in that Agreement and, therefore, your current Ticket License Agreement will expire upon the conclusion of the Islanders’ 2018-19 season.
Later this week, you will receive 2019-20 Season Ticket renewal information directly from the New York Islanders. The Islanders will be responsible for your Membership starting next season. As well, there will be details about tickets for the 2019 Stanley Cup® Playoffs.
Should you have any questions regarding your season ticket membership, please feel free to call us at (888) 694-7537.
Go Islanders!
Travis Williams
President, Business Operations

SDIsles34

Jul 19, 2010
I'm quite nervous about the price skyrocketing again.

I tried to add tickets close to mine for Saturday's game- I paid $26 each for them- they wanted $115 each (same section, same row). No STH discount for adding tickets and an astronomical jump in retail price once they started noticing the demand.

Given the crap that STH's have had to deal with over the past 5 seasons, I will be ready to riot if they try to squeeze us for 25%+ jump in prices.

WESEERED

#CatsAreComing
Apr 20, 2012

I tried to add tickets close to mine for Saturday's game- I paid $26 each for them- they wanted $115 each (same section, same row). No STH discount for adding tickets and an astronomical jump in retail price once they started noticing the demand.

Given the crap that STH's have had to deal with over the past 5 seasons, I will be ready to riot if they try to squeeze us for 25%+ jump in prices.
Tried the same thing, and the benefits for season ticket holders were supposed to include "Add on price protection"........

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
Barclays isn't going to be subsidizing the team anymore, plus at least half the games will be at the Coliseum again next year, so I expect to be paying big boy prices next season. Can't cry over it.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013

How are you trying to add them on? The portal or the app?

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Barclays isn't going to be subsidizing the team anymore, plus at least half the games will be at the Coliseum again next year, so I expect to be paying big boy prices next season. Can't cry over it.
Word going around is another year of Barclays/Nassau split, 8% price increase and if you renew first two possible playoff rounds will be at your per game STH price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad