Jan 21, 2011
NYC
69200316_164825114641306_2659510803997902821_n.jpg

That's a double Donnie

Riche16

McCready guitar god
Aug 13, 2008
The Dreaded Middle
I think folks need to lay-off Kakko a bit... yeah that 3 on 1 was brutal but on the other plays I saw a kid taking his time. Running out of space and could shoot instead, yes... but when u play up a league it’s hard to have patience. The instinct is to panic and rush because ur not used to the pace. The fact he’s taking too long is actually a good thing IMO. He’s showing no panic. That’s VERY important.

Next comes no panic AND making the right play

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
That was a lot of fun. Panarin is just f***ing amazing. He's turning Fast into a scoring machine. Jesper has 7 points in his last 4 games.

Skjei our 4th D this year to hit 20 points and we still have 37 games to go. Fox and Lindgren were really good too. Kreider--huge goal and had 7 shots on net. Georgiev was really good too.

Rangers stuck up for themselves and each other too and I imagine there is going to be more of that needed on Thursday. The Islanders are going home with their tails between their legs and probably feeling something like Donnie's ripped up dog toy.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
I think folks need to lay-off Kakko a bit... yeah that 3 on 1 was brutal but on the other plays I saw a kid taking his time. Running out of space and could shoot instead, yes... but when u play up a league it’s hard to have patience. The instinct is to panic and rush because ur not used to the pace. The fact he’s taking too long is actually a good thing IMO. He’s showing no panic. That’s VERY important.

Next comes no panic AND making the right play

This is a learning thing for Kakko---he's going to figure out sooner or late that he needs to process the game a bit quicker. He'll get there.

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
Isles may be in a good spot in the standings but I’d take our situation over theirs alllllll day long

They rely so heavily on their “system” and goaltending. Their roster is clearly mediocre, they straight up lack offensive talent.

The type of team that will win 45 regular season games then lose in round 1 or 2.

Rangers are not as sound but their boom is MUCH higher than the Isles. When we’re on, the other team has little chance.

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
I really wish Panarin was comfortable speaking English to the press. He seems like a great character. Heck Kravstov spoke to reporters during training camp without a translator.:sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm: no excuse he's been in the NHL for a while already lmfao JK

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad