Post-Game Talk: Islanders in Ottawa, tonight 7:30

GrantLemons

Church of FYOUS
Feb 3, 2013
Ottawa, ON
That was the most depressing game I've ever been to in my life.

Brutal attendance, brutal team, brutal atmosphere. If I was in the front office of this team, I'd be straight up embarrassed that's my product that I'm offering people.

We played fine. Roster is just so ass we have no actual skill.

Reactions: PeterSidorkiewicz

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
I watched some of the Blue Jackets game during Sens intermissions...Jackets look pathetic. Meanwhile, Sens are playing hard w emotion...fun to watch. That's enuf for me. G S G!

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
I've noticed from a lot of the games this season... The younger players have tons of potential, no surprise here. But they just need more chemistry and to consistently play with one another to get to know inside the others mind. Like where he is going to be skating and where he will be in a couple seconds. Passing has been weak, I think that's one of the reasons why. There has been a lot of scoring chances that have just been misplaced or unnecessary decisions. I'm looking forward to them once they have more experience up here. Should be a fun team in a couple years.

Reactions: DrEasy

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Lindberg looked good today. Hopefully he builds on his game from today and does well getting a bigger role on this team then he did in Vegas
Can’t wait to watch dorion try to trade his inevitable bad contract in two year because we’re trying to pay all our young players within our budget

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
I have this eerie feeling Duclair is gonna blow if we sign him to a multi year deal. He's totally just playing for a contract right now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad