More like :baghead:
More like
image.jpg

Reactions: TkachukNorris79

GrantLemons

Church of FYOUS
Feb 3, 2013
Ottawa, ON
My gf's friend got free tickets and invited us, so I'm going tonight. I fought tooth and nail with her about it and reiterated #MelnykOut, but she really wanted to go, so I'm going.

Question is should I bring brown paper bags for all of us?

Last edited:
Reactions: WaitingInVain

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
My gf's friend got free tickets and invited us, so I'm going tonight. I fought tooth and nail with her about it and reiterated #MelnykOut, but she really wanted to go, so I'm going.

Question is should I bring brown paper bag's for all of us?
You will be enshrined in memes for eternity. Do it.

Reactions: Deku

Engineer

Rustled your jimmies
Dec 23, 2013

#MelnykOut and #PuppetPierre written on them?

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012

Would you be able to paint "MELNYK OUT" across your stomach and then smear yourself against the glass during a stoppage in play?

I feel that would get a lot of coverage.

solidprospect

Borveetzky
Sep 30, 2017
Kinda funny, make fun of our attendance issues but we actually draw more fans than the Islanders themselves. :laugh:

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
Kinda funny, make fun of our attendance issues but we actually draw more fans than the Islanders themselves. :laugh:

They're in a bad spot.

The Barclays center in Brooklyn can seat less than 16,000 and that includes some really terrible restricted view sections. It was designed for basketball and it shows. Plus there's always been a frosty relationship between the Islanders and the arena.

The newly refurbished Nassau Coliseum is great but now it seats less than 14,000 and has been deemed too small for NHL standards.

So yeah. Seems to be some serious issues either way.

Reactions: Deku

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
About time we have been one of the worst puck possession team for a number of seasons,and it starts with winning the board battles...
Well that and we employ a bunch of defenseman who handle the puck as if it were a a device that makes their IQ drop. When your only breakout plays are throw it off the boards or give it to Chabot, that makes things incredibly difficult.

Reactions: DrEasy

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
Would you be able to paint "MELNYK OUT" across your stomach and then smear yourself against the glass during a stoppage in play?

I feel that would get a lot of coverage.
Make sure to add crazy glue to the paint so they can't uncork you from the glass

Samsquanch

Raging Bull Squatch
Nov 28, 2008
Sudbury
About time we have been one of the worst puck possession team for a number of seasons,and it starts with winning the board battles...

This is the most cliche statement a coach in hockey can make imo...And its an easy excuse for why your team is losing games and/or under performing.

I mean its all well and good to say that you need to win more puck battles, and it might even be true, but executing that plan is a bit easier said than done.

You have to consider that most other players that they're going to be battling with will also be just as motivated to win a 1 on 1 puck battle..

Reactions: DrEasy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->