Post-Game Talk: Islanders defeat RANGERS 3-2 (OT)

3 Stars

• Artemi Panarin

• Mika Zibanejad

• Pavel Buchnevich

• Vitali Kravtsov

• Chris Kreider

• Igor Shesterkin

• Adam Fox

• Alexis Lafreniere

• Kaapo Kakko

• K’Andre Miller

• Colin Blackwell

• Brendan Smith

• Filip Chytil

• Kevin Rooney

• Brett Howden

• Ryan Lindgren

• Ryan Strome

• Jacob Trouba

• Libor Hajek

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
Wake up boys there’s a game to play!!!
8dfwnED.png

SML2

Jan 1, 2018
So who's got bets on last game as a Ranger? I'm bullish on Smitcoin going to a contender on one of those fancy menage a trois cap deals. Outside chance of Buchnevich if someone really coughs up a price.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Kaapo di tutti capi

Jan 13, 2012
Nashville, TN.
So who's got bets on last game as a Ranger? I'm bullish on Smitcoin going to a contender on one of those fancy menage a trois cap deals. Outside chance of Buchnevich if someone really coughs up a price.

The teams that seem to be salivating for forward help are the Isles, Bruins and Leafs. Isles aren't trading with us and Bruins and Leafs don't have the assets (IMO) to land Buch. So, yes - I agree with you - outside chance at best.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
I knew they'd win the last game because of course this team would.

I feel another victory coming on today as well. Would love to send the Isles into a bit of a tailspin where they're forced to be the lower seed in their matchup. They suck on the road.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

bobbop

Henrik & Pop
Sponsor
May 27, 2004
Now, Suburban Phoenix. Then, Long Island
We're right back at one of those possible inflection points. After the win on Tuesday, I said if the Rangers win two of the next three they then move into 8 of 9 against the Devils, Flyers and Sabres. All very winnable games.

So we are 1-1 with an impressive win and an ugly loss. Inconsistency at its' best.

Win tonight and the Rangers have a punchers chance at the playoffs. And and upcoming schedule that could make that possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad