Islanders and Wings pick switch proposal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatter of the Beach

I’m the real hero
Jun 26, 2017
Parkland Estates, Florida
hey all, Wings fan here looking to gauge the Islander’s needs and thoughts on possibly switching draft picks. There are a couple looks each team can consider

Hypothetical Trade #1
Islanders get: Athanasiou, and the Wings two early second rounders (36th and 39th)

Wings Get: 12th OA

—————

Hypothetical trade #2
Islanders get 6th OA and 30th OA

Wings get the Islander’s two firsts.

In your minds would either trade be intriguing? I can see the Isles looking to move up if say a Zadina falls, whereas the Wings seem to be high on multiple defenseman and centers, some of which probably will fall a bit. I think the Wings would be fine on missing Bouchard if they think Dobson and the Finnish kid will be available at 12ish.

Constructive critisism welcome

MR4

Oct 20, 2014
The constructive criticism is that you need to figure out where the trades & FA subforum is

Jester9881

May 16, 2006
Long Island NY
Islanders would have no interest in Athanasiou, so the first option is out. Not sure how I feel about the 2nd, I'd probably rather just sit pat and use the 11/12 picks.

Castle8130

May 9, 2017
That first trade option looks good to me, but I'm not an islanders fan so I'm not going to speak for them.
Maybe if it was mantha instead of AA it would be a yes, but AA is still a solid scorer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->