Islanders AdventureLand Day

Bossyfan71

Lets Go Islanders!
Oct 29, 2012
The Bronx
I'm thinking of going to the Islanders Adventure Day. Never went before and I'm thinking of taking public transit there.

It would be my first time going and as a non season ticket holder I would love to know how does it work? I would probably buy my wristband beforehand and I know I'll only get an hour and a half with the players. Are you lined up elsewhere? Do they cap the lines for the players at a certain time?

Any information from people who have attended before would be greatly appreciated.

Mike

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A
I have never been, nor have I heard of anyone I know going. Can't comment either way.

Unless you are familiar with LI Bus routes, its going to be a tough place to get to via mass transit. I'm sure there are buses which go up and down Route 110/Broadhollow, but I couldn't tell ya anything about it.

Only advice would be to take LIRR from Penn to Farmingdale Station and then cab it? Or find a bus?

Good luck!

Bunk Moreland

Mar 16, 2010
Long Island
You'd have to take the LIRR to farmindale and the there's a bus that runs up that way to adventure land I believe... Probably much cheaper and easier to just drive if that's possible.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad