Isac Lundestrom first NHL hat trick!

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
Good for him. I figured he'd make the Ducks happy they chose him.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
If he develops an offensive touch, which it seems like he kinda has started to... he’ll end up a pretty good player.

plays good in all 3 zones, doesn’t really take shifts off, glad to see him get rewarded

BiolaRunner

Jan 19, 2018
Well, 3 hours later, I think it’s safe to say Ducks fans don't like to brag about their team.

If he was a Leafs/Habs player, this thread would be 5 pages long already.

We don't have much to brag about these days. And it was still our 7th loss in a row despite the hatty

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
Are you guys going to protect him in the Expansion? Most mocks I've seen have Seattle taking him.
Hes a 2018 draft pick shouldnt he be exempt?

He played 15 games in the NHL each of the past three years. For expansion draft does playing over 9 games count as a year or professional service or is it over the 1 year to closer to UFA status point (41? Games)

Would suck for the ducks of they have to protect him with this only being his D+3 season

Gliff

Tank Commander
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2011
Tennessee
Are you guys going to protect him in the Expansion? Most mocks I've seen have Seattle taking him.

He will 100% be protected.
Even if the Ducks trade noone:

Rakell
Lundestrom
Steel
Jones
Terry
Silfverberg
Heinen/Milano

They will most likely lose a young defensemen (Larsson, Mahura, Guhle) unless they want to go for a vet like Shatty or Henrique.

Hes a 2018 draft pick shouldnt he be exempt?

He played 15 games in the NHL each of the past three years. For expansion draft does playing over 9 games count as a year or professional service or is it over the 1 year to closer to UFA status point (41? Games)

Would suck for the ducks of they have to protect him with this only being his D+3 season

They do have to protect him, but it kind of balances out since they don't have to protect Comtois.

Reactions: hamzarocks

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
TBH I have no idea who this is.

That's the one problem with the play in your own division only, you focus on your own division solely and kinda forget that there are others out there. Anaheim is so far away from my radar as a Leafs fan, in a normal year, let alone this year.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
One of the worst things about this divisional format is not being able to watch a lot of new up and comers on different teams as much as I'd like.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad