Confirmed with Link: Is Vegas top destination for Alex Pietrangelo? UPD: LeBrun reports 7x$8.8m deal in the works...DONE

blues80

Dec 10, 2018
No I'm not Alex has been my favorite player since2010 he's great the salary is how the blues do business he had no problem he wanted the no movement clause

Puckstop40

Aug 23, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
I thought the Avs getting Saad and D. Toews
was making my head spin.

I come back to see Pietrangelo signed and Schmidt traded away here. I’m thrilled and devastated. Expecting Fleury to be gone too unfortunately. Cup or bust next season.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Will wear #7.

Do you think Theo being the only one to ever wear 27 played a part in him letting him keep it?

It's only three seasons now but Theodore is still young, depending how his career goes could be the only 27 they ever have. That would be a pretty cool honor.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Theodore's "been around" a while, so there are folks with his jersey # out there.

Zykov (and historically Garrison) aren't that big a deal. (Quinney at 72 might have been a possibility, but as a local guy, that could be bad for some fans.)

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden

I doubt he'd want to take Theo's number after everything he has said today, sounds like Theo just might be the #1 reason he chose Vegas.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
I thought the Avs getting Saad and D. Toews
was making my head spin.

I come back to see Pietrangelo signed and Schmidt traded away here. I’m thrilled and devastated. Expecting Fleury to be gone too unfortunately. Cup or bust next season.

Did VGK do enough to pass the Avs on paper? I don't really think so, but we'll see.

Raistlin

Aug 25, 2006
How has Pietrangelo been playing for you guys? Is he contributing in the defensive side of things at least? His offense for his 8.8 is...wanting.

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
How has Pietrangelo been playing for you guys? Is he contributing in the defensive side of things at least? His offense for his 8.8 is...wanting.

He's playing 26+ minutes a knight, he's a defensive rock, got first point tonight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->