Is this the year Iggy DOESN'T lead the team in points?

Skobel24

#Ignited
May 23, 2008
Winnipeg
Title is simple. With a shortened season, he'll have less time to get his game together and start contributing. He's led this team in points in the last 11 seasons. Will he make it 12?

I'm going with Cammalleri. Just a hunch.

Flamer12

Feb 11, 2013
Canada
Would not want to bet against him.He is capable and likely to score 5 goals in 2 games and all of a sudden nobody is talking about him anymore. Happens every year.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Iginla is 3 points out of the scoring lead and hasn't had one of his hot streaks yet. He will lead the team in scoring again. The only way he doesn't is if he is traded.

Gritty

Nov 28, 2011
I think we will have some pretty balanced scoring at the end of the season, but Iggy will still come out on top... Side note: It's easy to forget sometimes how blessed Calgary has been over the years having such an amazing captain and HHOF!

Hand of Gaudreau

Gaudreaubey Baker
Jul 14, 2008
Edmonton
I think we will have some pretty balanced scoring at the end of the season, but Iggy will still come out on top... Side note: It's easy to forget sometimes how blessed Calgary has been over the years having such an amazing captain and HHOF!

Couple that with a potential HHOF Goaltender backstopping them that whole time and I'd say Flames fans have been spoiled, imagine if we had a coach the last 3 years...

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
Hudler is a good player and has already had a hot start and shown chemistry with Cervenka. In a full season I still think Iggy wins this, but Hudler only has to be great for another 35~ games.

I think he will end up with 40+....

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
We have said this for years last year it was going to be Bourque when he got off to a hot start, look how that turned out. Iginla will lead this team again if he is here all year, he is barely behind Tanguay and has yet to be on one of his hot streaks when everything he does turns into a goal.

Last edited:

Hand of Gaudreau

Gaudreaubey Baker
Jul 14, 2008
Edmonton
We have said this for years last year it was going to be Bourque when he got off to a hot start, look how that turned out. Iginla will lead this team again if he is here all year, he barely behind and yet to has on of his hot streaks when everything he does turns into a goal.

This, also, you can tell he's flying now, last night was in my mind his best game of the year, he's showing he wants to be the guy to get the team points. I don't think he feels he has to be the shooter, and that's why I'm glad Cammo found his stick yesterday. Iginla has an elite level pass and with Cammo flying I think we have 2 top end goal producing lines. I get so excited about our team when I think about Backlund and Baertschi coming back!

Czervenka - Tanguay - Hudler
Cammo - Backlund - Iginla
Glencross - Stajan - Stemps
Baertschi - Jones - Jackman(I'd like to see a young guy here to add some speed but Jackman provides Baertschi with some size)

Trae

Calgary
I'll say he leads the team with close to PPG, but he I don't think he'll lead the team in goals.

MarkGio

Nov 6, 2010
Gotta go with what I know. I Voted for Iggy.

I think Tangs is a real possibility though if Tangs continues to anchor the Cervenka/Hudler line.

Double Dion

Jets fan 28/06/2014
Feb 9, 2011
I screwed up as I lack basic reading comprehension. I thought it said goals and picked Glencross. I think Iginla will still lead in points with honorable mention to Tanguay.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad