Is this Matt Damon's voice?

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
It's similar, but I don't think so

Also, when you Google "Matt Damon Silverado Commercial" nothing shows up

Mescaleroman

Jan 13, 2019
Southern Shore
I think his voice is a little deeper than MD's normal voice myself and also would question why he would be doing a Canadian commercial.
Can totally hear why you might think so though.

Shasta

Sep 28, 2019
I hope it's okay to post this here.

I hear and see this ad all the time. I swear it is Matt Damon's voice, but I'll be damned if I can find proof of it? YouTube comments are disabled.

Does anyone know?

Hi. I actually just saw the commercial for the first time (I usually have my shows pre-recorded and fast forward through commercials...but this time was watching live TV). When I heard it, I immediately thought it was Hugh Dillon and came online to see but found this forum. I have listened to it a couple times since then and am pretty sure it isn't Matt Damon...I am almost 100% sure it is Hugh Dillon, though. He has a very distinctive voice...plus he is a Canadian, so it would make more sense that he would be the voice over for Canadian Chevy commercials. I could of course be wrong, but listen to the commercial again and I think you might agree.

Mescaleroman

Jan 13, 2019
Southern Shore
Using Shasta's observation that it may be Hugh Dillon and beowolf's checking IMDb's other works for Matt Damon.
Checked IMDb's other works for Hugh Dillon and it seems he did a Chevy commercial in 2005 , possible this one hasn't been added as yet.

Pranzo Oltranzista

Oct 18, 2017
Using Shasta's observation that it may be Hugh Dillon and beowolf's checking IMDb's other works for Matt Damon.
Checked IMDb's other works for Hugh Dillon and it seems he did a Chevy commercial in 2005 , possible this one hasn't been added as yet.

Worked for Hyundai ads too.

Don't know why I checked that up. Damn these boards... :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad