Post-Game Talk: Is There Others Game Of The Season Yet? (Habs 2-6 Jackets)

DOTG? (28/03/2019)

• Total voters

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
q1rPEFM.gif

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
We have no goalscorers and a defence that relies on a 31 year old goalie being road into the ground the last 30 games to survive. They better hope they can work their way out of it or they will be golfing again.

Reactions: Kaperi Spacey

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
Impact are doing pretty well so far

and you can get a season ticket for the price of a single game at the Bell Centre

i'm just saying

Reactions: atrud66

LaFloater

Jan 23, 2014
Burlington
Wow biggest game of the season and that's the way they perform? Price isn't money yet again and Julien when he's down a goal has no ability to get us back. Even if there's a small chance of Molson firing the clown HC and GM if we miss the playoffs again I will take that. Making the playoffs will just confirm Molson's opinion that MB and CJ are on the right track.

Reactions: Kimota

CoopersFalls

Director of Armchair Operations
Mar 5, 2010
Central Ontario
I’m not defending Drouin in any way, but I’m wondering how much blame should be on Julien considering Drouin’s only time being effective has been with Domi, meanwhile he’s playing with a confidence shattered Kotkaniemi.

Julien is not handling Kotkaniemi well either IMO. Look at the opportunity Carolina is giving Svechnikov.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I was talking about how we didn't control our own destiny this morning. It turns out I am probably right. The argument against it was we could still win out. The reality of it was NO we couldn't particularly given our opposition. My guess is we go 2-2 from here. Not likely going to be enough I don't think.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->