Is there a team that needs Lafreinere more than the Habs

heilongjetsfan

Jul 4, 2011
Kovalev 2007-2008

The only PPG season i've ever witnessed from the habs and I'm turning 34 in a month.

We are starved for an offensive and dynamic player in Montreal. We need this. It's just been way too long.

I'm sick of watching a bunch of plumbers play dump and chase
Y'all tell a different story on the trade boards. Drouin's a machine, Petry's a 1D and so forth.

Just kidding, mostly. But JK, Suzuki, Poehling... Things look like they could be good soon in Montreal. You should cheer up. At least you're not LA.

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
Only way this happens would be if they get rid a lot of guys from Price to Weber to Gally. These three players alone garantee that they'll win their share of games, Not to mention Domi. But I'll be all in for a tanking season. The draft is in Montreal too.

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
Only way this happens would be if they get rid a lot of guys from Price to Weber to Gally. These three players alone garantee that they'll win their share of games, Not to mention Domi. But I'll be all in for a tanking season. The draft is in Montreal too.

Habs could end up on the outside looking in like last year and be lucky at lotto

Or maybe we acquire a 1st round pick from another team in that position who themselves win the lotto

Aside from that i agree with you. No way habs finish bottom 5 this year

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad