OT: Is there a hockey memorabilia appraisal service in Edmonton?

Paperbagofglory

Nov 15, 2010
I will trade you a Craig Muni rookie card signed by Craig Simpson, and 100 authentic Kelly Buchberger autographed sticks. Hes such a nice guy he was practically giving them away.

100 free sticks and a rookie card? You could say its a steal of a deal but i will also throw in one original Joaquin Gage pad unsigned but the authentic i promise you.

Gord

Oct 9, 2005
Edmonton
anyone want to buy my ticket stub from the game 4 of the 1988 finals. Gretzkys last game as an oiler?

you can then brag you were there and have the proof to back up your story.

snag

Feb 22, 2014
Interesting timing. Found a couple of those mini-stick giveaways from a game in 2014 of Curtis Joseph. I was about to throw them out, but thought maybe there is some kind of value to them. Thanks for the ideas on the shops.

I was at that game...they are in a little Fed-Ex case right? Those are more like micro-sticks than mini-sticks lol

Don't think those things would fetch more than a couple bucks...but I still have them in my cabinet. Right next to my Zack Greinke bobblehead I got from a Dodgers giveaway :)

bone

5-14-6-1
Jun 24, 2003
Edmonton
Visit site
I was at that game...they are in a little Fed-Ex case right? Those are more like micro-sticks than mini-sticks lol

Don't think those things would fetch more than a couple bucks...but I still have them in my cabinet. Right next to my Zack Greinke bobblehead I got from a Dodgers giveaway :)
That’s the ones.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->