GDT: Is There A Game Today? Sharks (5-3-2) at Ducks (5-5-1) Game 11 5:00PM

Wooren

no longer perennial 4th place losers
May 17, 2015
Prague
Yes, haha if he could finish at a normal rate he'd be a super star
He’s been slightly better since the start of last year’s playoffs, but yes, he is pretty much always this good.
When he’s on his game yes, normal regular season Hertl might be more like 3 for 5
Thanks. I saw Hertl started the season on PPG pace so I decided to actually watch him play whether it's fluke or not and I am very impressed.

Reactions: SabresSharks

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
The amount of legitimately dangerous chances we have had so far is the amount you would be roughly satisfied with having in 60 minutes lol

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Vlasic shooting is so useless

vlasic-thumb.jpg

Superstar Pickles has zero ****s to give.

Dicdonya

Jul 21, 2011
Thanks. I saw Hertl started the season on PPG pace so I decided to actually watch him play whether it's fluke or not and I am very impressed.

This is why so many Sharks fans have been adamant about not trading Hertl for just about anything, because his play has always been stellar, but the points just weren’t coming for him, so his value to us would be higher then what others who don’t watch him think it is.

This is the first year that his play is actually getting rewarded with a respectable points total.

LA Shark

Hello Darkness My Old Freind
Feb 18, 2017
Southern California
At the game, it's about 60/40 ducks to sharks fans. I got heated when they boo'd Burns for holding the puck behind the net, when they did that Everytime mcdavid was one the I've. Feels like it should be 3-0

Reactions: Phu

drunksage

lol light beer
Jan 13, 2007
Hendertucky-ish
I tried my best after post-beer/nap grogginess.

Hertl on radio intermission interview:

- I like our game, we forecheck hard, we got chances, but we have to be aware because we give couple turnovers, gave couple great chances by Jonesy making him save, we have to score because they will push it hard, but we play like that all night, I believe we win for sure because I like all 4 lines, but we have to be stronger in our end, and we have to stronger around the net
- [on the goal] we just chip it in, I just be strong on the puck, hold it, Burnzie [was open], I just give it to him, he make a quick shot, [Couture] runs by and he put it in and for sure big goal [unintelligible], we have to score more, [unintelligible] I like it so far, we build some chemistry and we get lots of scoring chances

Chartier on TV intermission interview:

- [on sitting out and coming back in] I just wanted to bring the same energy, I don't think things have been going particularly bad, I don't that's the reason I came out of the lineup, but at the same time just bring that energy, and hopefully we can contribute one tonight
- [2nd period?] keep getting traffic to the net, get in Gibson's eyes, I think we're doing a good job dictating the play and playing our game, so just crash and bang a couple

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad