World Cup: Is the 2022 WC the best WC of all time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
"Is the 2022 WC the best WC of all time? If not, which?"

First of all - not crazy that people would answer the question in the title but not the one in the OP!
Second of all - no reason why you can't, if you so choose, incorporate off-the-pitch stuff into your analysis of what makes a WC "the best" or not, given that "the best" is already a subjective assessment.
Third of all - don't be one of those OPs who replies to every single response being like "this isn't good enough"

Being grumpy that people answer one question but not the other is a weird vibe
1/ People should read the OP
2/ Never said anything otherwise
3/ I just ask people to answer the question !

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
1/ People should read the OP
2/ Never said anything otherwise
3/ I just ask people to answer the question !
But they did answer the question! They answered the question in the title! They just didn't answer the secondary question in the OP and now you're yelling at people in the thread! And it's weird!

You keep saying "oh you didn't answer the question!" But dude! There's two questions here! Not just one! People aren't answering imaginary questions!

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
But they did answer the question! They answered the question in the title! They just didn't answer the secondary question in the OP and now you're yelling at people in the thread! And it's weird!

You keep saying "oh you didn't answer the question!" But dude! There's two questions here! Not just one! People aren't answering imaginary questions!
The idea that I sometimes see on pubic message boards that if you ask a question after a question, the person responding is morally obligated to answer every single question. It's a sign of entitlement.

Reactions: I am not exposed

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France

Imaginery???
And ONE didn't answer. The others obviously did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad