Is Seth Jones a top 10 D-Man?

• Yes

Votes: 98 63.2%
  • No

Votes: 57 36.8%

• Total voters

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014
You really have Letang and Keith over Klingberg and Ghost?
I love Ghost but top 10? Come on. Also agree those 2 shouldn't be up there.

Hedman
Josi
EK
Jones
Pietrangelo

That's my top 5 actual all around deserve credit for all ends D.

Burns
Klinberg
Ghost
Werenski (getting there. He missed like 10 games or so or he might be closer to 20 goals.)
Subban

Those are 5 of the best D that are ok at D but their offensive skill keeps their names in it. Klinberg is the best defender in there. Werenski is still green but has the potential to be in that top 5 in 5-10 years. Subban Burns and Ghost are basically 4th forwards.

Last edited:

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
I love Ghost but top 10? Come on. Also agree those 2 shouldn't be up there.

Hedman
Josi
EK
Jones
Pierangelo

That's my top 5 actual all around deserve credit for all ends D.

Burns
Klinberg
Ghost
Werenski (getting there. He missed like 10 games or so or he might be closer to 20 goals.)
Subban

Those are 5 of the best D that are ok at D but their offensive skill keeps their names in it. Klinberg is the best defender in there. Werenski is still green but has the potential to be in that top 5 in 5-10 years. Subban Burns and Ghost are basically 4th forwards.
Subban is an outstanding defensive d-man. He plays very hard minutes and excels. You're full of it.

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014
Subban is an outstanding defensive d-man. He plays very hard minutes and excels. You're full of it.
Go search YouTube and search for Subban getting walked it's not rare. I don't know why I'm full of it for calling the guy a top 5 offensive Dman like that's offensive.

Reactions: AnishLoomba

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014
He has some odd gaffes, but your opinion makes much more sense now that I know you use YouTube highlights to determine defensive ability.
What? I said look it up if you want to see examples of why I think he's a average D with elite offense. [mod]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: AnishLoomba

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
What? I said look it up if you want to see examples of why I think he's a average D with elite offense. [mod].
[mod] Way to try to imitate my comment and fail at it.

Random clips aren't examples you can use to "prove" something that is so obviously untrue, which you'd see if you took the time to watch whole games.

You referred to Subban as a 4th forward. Shows what you know.

Reactions: dim jim

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017

Random clips aren't examples you can use to "prove" something that is so obviously untrue, which you'd see if you took the time to watch whole games.

Especially since every dman has clips out there of them getting danced around or caught in a bad defensive play. Happens to the best of them

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
This thread is a mess. Despite a couple hot months, Jones is not a top 10 damn yet IMO. He’s in the 10-15 range until he sustains this level of play for longer.

Ghost and Klingberg in top 10? Josi over Pietrangelo? Dahlin in the convo? Jones top 5? Subban 4th forward? Letang laughed at when put in top 10? Wtf am I reading?

rent free

Apr 6, 2015

he didn't mean he was a forward. [mod] shows what you know

Reactions: mikeyp24

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Obviously.

He might even be top 5. One of the top 4 best "young D" in the league.

He's in the mix with Hedman, Karlsson and Dahlin.

Dahlin hasn't even played a game yet lmao. Ridiculous comment. He's also not even in the league yet, are you for real? Not even guaranteed to succeed. I really hope this kid busts or doesn't live up to expectations so people like you will learn to not assume things

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->