Is PK Subban a Habs legend?

• Thread starter FrontierPsyCHiatrist*
  • Start date

FrontierPsyCHiatrist*

Will we (or they) remember PK in 75 years?

10729340_295371554003408_1759539096_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Hab

Nov 17, 2004
Montreal
only if he hoists a cup

Bold predictions...;)

PK Subban will win more Norris trophies.
PK Subban will win a CUP(s).
PK could be playoffs MVP trophy winner (and maybe not just once).
PK Subban will be a legend 75 years from now and also 100 yrs+ from now (never seen a dman like Subban...never).
Imo, he's already a young legend...for me.
Hall of Fame? Definitely...110%.

IF we win a CUP(s)...it all starts with PK Subban (and Price).

IF we don't win a CUP...it won't be PK Subban's fault (but with Subban on the team...I have so much confidence...the most since Patrick Roy/Chris Chelios were Habs...major playoff warriors/winners).

I'm confident Subban will win a CUP...it's not IF, it's when:yo:.
(management just has to keep surrounding Subban and Price with PLAYOFF WINNERS...there's a BUZZ in the air and it's all thanks to Subban!! his teammates know that Subban can carry this team to a CUP...they all want in on this journey).

Imo, PK Subban will be a Hab legend for as long as Beliveau, Richard, Lafleur, and Roy are all Hab legends.

I can see PK Subban reaching 80pts in a season...very possible.
(but the most important for me...is that he continues being such a healthy iron-man 'cause I've never seen such a mega superstar dman in a Hab jersey with so much heart and style and love for the game...he really makes the NHL 100times more entertaining, not just our Habs).

#76 will be as legendary as #66 and #99.
(so...of course #76 will be retired, in fact...maybe nobody else should ever wear #76...only one Subban...only one).

Go Subban Go!! (the legend has already begun and will continue growing...every game!! especially in playoffs!!).

Last edited:

PricePkPatch*

If he becomes captain

If we win multiple cups

If he dominates all his career

He will be a Jersey, and be the first, and Last player to wear #76 in Montreal.

SOLR

Jun 4, 2006
Toronto / North York
Well, in about 30-40 years there will be some major advances in life span extension, plus we will have some implanted memory ships to remember all the hard facts at some point. So yes. PK will be in memory, just like the rest of our cloud.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
I'm from the future, so I know stuff.

Unfortunately, I'm from 16 seconds in the future, so I can only tell when someone is about to sneeze. Subban a legend? Not a clue. But I'll let you know when he needs a Kleenex.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
He has a heck of a lot to accomplish before he is considered anything legendary. Win a few cups, win a Conn Smythe trophy, win a few more Norris trophies. Legends don't grow on trees. He has accomplished nothing so far....

Baruch

I like DD (Cups)
Apr 26, 2014
Montréal
As of now, he would be remembered for being a unique personality and a very good defensemen, 1 time winner of the Norris.

For becoming a Legend IMO:
-1 Stanley Cup (at least)
-1 More Norris (at least)
-1 More Olympic Gold (if still eligible :P )

He'd need to lead the team to the Cup (at least once), doesn't need the C for it, but it would be a plus in our collective memory, to hoist the Cup first.

Another Norris would help cement the legacy. The developpement of hockey is a lot more widespread than before, 2 Norris and 1 Cup in this Era (plus olympic gold) absolutely cements Legend status.

CDN24

Jun 17, 2009
If he becomes captain

If we win multiple cups

If he dominates all his career

He will be a Jersey, and be the first, and Last player to wear #76 in Montreal.

Damn you Jozef Balej. he had a cup of coffee in i in 2004(spilling most of it on the CH)

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Ill be almost a century old in 75 years... I'll think of hard candy and not peeing in my trousers, or actually peeing in them so this sexy nurse can see me on my best days without my clothes on.

InglewoodJack

Jun 10, 2009
Châteauguay
He'll go down as a favourite of his time, but at this point he's only played 4 full seasons, so he's got around 15 more good years to go until we see his jersey in the rafters. If he keeps it up, he'll retire a legend for sure.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad