Is Pat Kane going to make team USA?

college hockey

Jun 8, 2004
Maine
Not familiar with USHR - what is it? Thanx!
Ushr.com is a pay site that deals with us junior hockey and college hockey. If you go to their site the top article is titled "BU Gains a Split" which is Kane going to London and David Warsofsky commiting to BU.

RUSqueelin*

Nov 2, 2005
Kane is a Knight. Let the games begin.

thescoutingnews.com

- he'll be on the US junior team regardless.

5mn Major

Jan 14, 2006
Whew that went on too long. Best of luck to Pat...I'm sure he'll be a joy to watch!

ReLyT

Fantasy Canadian Hockey League Commissioner
Jul 28, 2005
London, Ontario
fantasysimhockey.com
So Kane, Gagner, McRae, Meckler, Bodker, and now a free agent pickup in Wilson Ngai who was rated one of the top defensive prospects of the last ohl draft. Hunters sure know what they are doing!

VOB

Feb 27, 2002
Michigan
Visit site
Good pick up for London.

I think many posters here suspected it would be London all along. His mother,though, was really pushing the college route.

Boomhower

Aug 23, 2003
Ontario
Visit site
So Kane, Gagner, McRae, Meckler, Bodker, and now a free agent pickup in Wilson Ngai who was rated one of the top defensive prospects of the last ohl draft. Hunters sure know what they are doing!

Wilson Ngai is probably just getting some skating/ice time during the camp, he hasn't been signed and would have to spend more than two days in camp to lose NCAA eligibility. I wouldn't count that chicken just yet.

Hopefully Kane's transition to teh OHL is smooth and he continues to show he's ready to play in the WJC's.

Transported Upstater

Good pick up for London.

I think many posters here suspected it would be London all along. His mother,though, was really pushing the college route.

Didn't London give a fantastic education package to Kane, sealing the deal?

VOB

Feb 27, 2002
Michigan
Visit site
I've heard Kane compared to Sidney Crosby - is that an accurate comparison? Or is there another player he is similar to say Rob Schremp, Joe Sakic, etc ....

Good lord, lets not make another Phil Kessel take down here. Kane is no Crosby, heck he might not even be the next Schremp. He is a very good offensive player who has a slight build and will have to gain strength and learn to play a sound two way game before becoming a good NHLer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad