Player Discussion Is Nick Ritchie Beleskey 2.0?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheReal13Linseman

Now accepting BitCoin
Oct 26, 2005
Nation's Capital
Not even close. Ritchie is making what, $1.5million?? Beleskey signed at 4x4? Where do you see the comparison exactly? Lock it up
Well, they’re both pudgy, slow, and not really good with the puck. Just things I’m noticing. I love it how some people act as though it’s blasphemous to notice and point out these kinds of things.

Beantown Beatdown

Sep 10, 2007
Hamilton
Well, they’re both pudgy, slow, and not really good with the puck. Just things I’m noticing. I love it how some people act as though it’s blasphemous to notice and point out these kinds of things.

Sure, they have similar statures. But what made Beleskey a burden was the contract. Ritchie is making 4th line money. Hardly a burden for what he brings to the table.

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
Frightful thought just occurred to me after watching his last few games. Could be an apparition caused by a bit of undigested meat (see, Ebenezer Scrooge; A Christmas Carol). Or, it could be the ghost of Christmas future...

dreadful take... and not even the lamest attempt to back it up with an argument

I will try to fix this thread

is nick ritchie… cam neely?

there thats how a real fan does it

TheReal13Linseman

Now accepting BitCoin
Oct 26, 2005
Nation's Capital
dreadful take... and not even the lamest attempt to back it up with an argument

I will try to fix this thread

is nick ritchie… cam neely?

there thats how a real fan does it
Reading is fundamental; my reasoning is there. It’s just my observation thus far. I’m not saying it will definitely come to pass, but it’s so funny how some people jump to strangle the notion and proclaim with certainty that it’s an outlandish “take”.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
tenor.gif

Reactions: Mr. Make-Believe
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad