Is Miro Aaltonen going to play for the Leafs next season?

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Played the entire last season for the Marlies (24g+32a). Won the Calder cup with the Marlies.
Miro is having a great season in the KHL, 24 games, 12 goals, 11 assists, 23 points, (2+1 tonight)
got the international call for the Karjala turnaus at the EHT tournament.

Any you Leafs fans think, hope that Aaltonen would wear Leafs jersey next season?.
- is there room for him? i assume Nylander won't be a Leaf next season.

Reactions: Budsfan

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
What a great question this would be for the prospect thread on the Leafs board.

Reactions: Szechwan

Butch 19

Go cart Mozart
May 12, 2006
Geographical Oddity
I'm not a Leafs fan, why would i post to Leafs board??? :huh:

You have this much information on a team's prospect, who plays for a team that you don't follow? You need to add another hobby to your day.

"Played the entire last season for the Marlies (24g+32a). Won the Calder cup with the Marlies.
Miro is having a great season in the KHL, 24 games, 12 goals, 11 assists, 23 points, (2+1 tonight)

Any you Leafs fans think, hope that Aaltonen would wear Leafs jersey next season?.
- is there room for him? i assume Nylander won't be a Leaf next season."

Could you do this write-up for a Blues or Flames prospect?

And I think you know that anyone can post on any board.

Eternal Leaf

Jul 4, 2011
Toronto
You have this much information on a team's prospect, who plays for a team that you don't follow? You need to add another hobby to your day.

"Played the entire last season for the Marlies (24g+32a). Won the Calder cup with the Marlies.

- is there room for him? i assume Nylander won't be a Leaf next season."

Could you do this write-up for a Blues or Flames prospect?

And I think you know that anyone can post on any board.

He's a Finnish fan talking about a Finnish prospect.

Saekk

Jul 25, 2017
As far as i know, OP is finnish and his name comes from Jori Lehterä translated to english.

Also as far as this thread goes, i don't think anyone cares.

Reactions: Its not your fault

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
Who the **** is Miro Alltonen and why is a Leafs fan pretending not the be a Leaf fan? Do Leafs fans always need lies to back up whatever stupid argument they are trying to win.

I think it's just a Finnish fan wanting to know about a young Finnish prospect
I agree it goes on the Leafs board though

joe dirte

Sep 28, 2017
it's a fantastic question from the poster named George"Leafer" whom btw is not a Leafs fan, no way, no how, not now and not ever
he legit isn't.

He's a finn, and a fan of Jori Lehtera, and Jori translates to George, and Lehtera translates to Leafer, in Finnish.

joe dirte

Sep 28, 2017
anyway, answer is no, he won't play for the Leafs. I suspect there will be no NHL career for him.

Mr Hockey

Toronto
May 11, 2017
Played the entire last season for the Marlies (24g+32a). Won the Calder cup with the Marlies.

- is there room for him? i assume Nylander won't be a Leaf next season.

I think he signed a 2 year KHL deal, we still have his NHL rights.

Buds17

Nov 29, 2015
I would've said probably not unless Lindholm prices himself out as a UFA. Of course, Gauthier is 4C at the moment. Either way, both players figure to be ahead as long as they're playing, so the competition looks to be as tough as it was going into this season.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
I will say he should/will be in the NHL next season. I'm not sure if it will be with the Leafs though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->