NFL: Is Mahomes the most entertaining player to watch in the history of football?

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Yes I think Mahomes is.

The throws he makes are crazy.

It doesn’t matter if they’re on their own 10, they could be in field goal range on the very next play. You just never know.

member 157595

Bo Jackson. Stupid fast and was the size of a linebacker. Look up his highlights.

Speaking of straight out of a video game...:laugh:

Tecmo%20Super%20Bowl%20(USA)%20(Proto)%20-%20Copy-37.png

Reactions: MXD and ArchAngel55

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
No.

Michael Vick was far more entertaining if you want to focus just on QBs. Then there were guys like Barry Sanders, Neon Deion etc.

member 157595

Oh man. Hell of a year for a young QB. Jackson put up 4k yards and 55 TDs.

Oh you say he's a runningback? Uh...

Well, like they say, Bo Knows...

Back to reality, if he weren't a Raven I'd hope Lamar Jackson sets the league on fire too, considering all the (IMO unnecessary) doubt on him coming out. I really liked him coming out of college and thought he was picked too late.

V13

Fire Sell Tank
Sep 21, 2005
M1 Habsram
Just depends on what you find entertaining. I find Brady extremely entertaining to watch. Maybe the word you are looking for is "electric"?

This

Brady is not fun to watch in an explosive or athletic sense but he's fun to watch because he's clutch as hell . Rrmember that historic SB comeback against the Falcons ? That's how TB12 can be entertaining. And that's just one exemple out of many. When it's time to make a big important play , Brady almost always deliver.

That's unless you're a Pats hater of course haha

Reactions: Wrigley

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad