Is Kadri showing some Gilmour in his game thanks to ORR? Keon still upset.

WeWantACup

Oct 15, 2011
Toronto
www.wewantacup.com
Its an unfair comparison, and yes there is miles to go for Kadri. With that being said is playing with guys like Orr bringing the best out of Kadri? Could he become a fiesty guy like Gilmour? We also talk about Dave Keon still being upset about the Leafs not winning 8 games straight to win the cup in 1963.

PODCAST

itunes
https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/leaf-matters/id577173646?mt=2

mp3
http://podalmighty.com/index.php/component/k2/item/169-leaf-matters

podcast.png

WeWantACup

Oct 15, 2011
Toronto
www.wewantacup.com
usually we do 1 show a week,, the weekend screwed things up so we released a show yesterday and then we had a great guest crap out today so we did another show.. they both hit the board 24 hrs apart sorry guys.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
A sticky thread wouldn't be bad for these. Everyone knows where they are, and can go back and listen to old shows in one thread

Bomber0104

Apr 8, 2007
Burlington
It was nice to see Kadri punch someone in the face at the NHL level...especially the 2nd overall pick from his draft class.

Snow Dog

Victorious
Jan 3, 2013
GTA
Again Orr's name coming up.He's helping Kadri as well as the rest of the team play bigger.Intangables not shown on the game sheet.

number72

Oct 9, 2011
orr is even making kessel truculent. kessel is getting lots more penalties and playing gritty.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
:naughty:

I hope he keeps it up...and starts scoring even strength when Fratt comes back

I too would like to see him pot some more goals ES, but at least he is still producing ES. All 9 of his assists come from ES (8 of them primary) but 4/5 of his goals are on the PP.

Defense

Oct 27, 2009
You need an official thread for your posts.

Not this i suggested before all he needs is a prefix like PGT: Confirmed with Link: GDT: etc...

Heck if Eklund gets his own prefix this blog should have one, that way when members first glance at it, we know that it is the blog

WeWantACup: Is Kadri showing Gilmour to his game thanks to Orr? Keon still upset?

^Looks better.

RealisticLeaf55

Win it clean for J.T
Sep 28, 2010
A place
I'd agree that Orr helps bodyguard Kadri from the dirty players. However we need Biggs to bloom so we can have a tough guy and a goal scorer in one package to really protect Kadri and continue to let him punch the Hedman's and such in the face :naughty:

Duffman955

Mar 4, 2010
I'd agree that Orr helps bodyguard Kadri from the dirty players. However we need Biggs to bloom so we can have a tough guy and a goal scorer in one package to really protect Kadri and continue to let him punch the Hedman's and such in the face :naughty:

Oh ya. We have some tough guys, we have some pests and some feisty skilled players. We just need some tough guy in the top 9 and we are good.

calcal798

Jun 2, 2010
London
It was nice to see Kadri punch someone in the face at the NHL level...especially the 2nd overall pick from his draft class.

Especially a guy that has a good 5 inches on him, Kadri is really showing that he will and should be one of the core forwards for this team going forward.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
Not this i suggested before all he needs is a prefix like PGT: Confirmed with Link: GDT: etc...

Heck if Eklund gets his own prefix this blog should have one, that way when members first glance at it, we know that it is the blog

WeWantACup: Is Kadri showing Gilmour to his game thanks to Orr? Keon still upset?

^Looks better.

Agree with this.

Vintage Leaf Memories

Jan 7, 2013
Gilmour willed his team toward victory. Not just a guy who played on the edge but extremely smart.
In addition to the "tangible" things he obviously brought to the table, there were a lot of intangibles, too. Kadri is showing something for sure, but it's early....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->