OT: Is Justin Schultz in NHL13

Took a pill in Sbisa

2showToffoliIwascool
Apr 23, 2004
Australia
I created him in NHL09 with an 80 rating. He and the other kids tore it up in his 1st season. I decided for a bit more of a challenge so I traded everyone for 1st and 2nd rounders and went with an all-rookie season the year after.
In year 3, Justin Schultz signed an $8.3M contract extension with Washington. RNH got $10.1M with Buffalo.

Evil Ernie

Nov 2, 2011
I created him in NHL09 with an 80 rating. He and the other kids tore it up in his 1st season. I decided for a bit more of a challenge so I traded everyone for 1st and 2nd rounders and went with an all-rookie season the year after.
In year 3, Justin Schultz signed an $8.3M contract extension with Washington. RNH got $10.1M with Buffalo.

When I used to play GM mode I would often trade all my best players for Garbage just to read the reaction from the other GM.

It would always be along the lines of "Um.... are you suuure? I know that I'm competing against you, but have you been drinking?" You make the trade and read the headline on the newspaper.

And than I just wouldn't save. :D

Oscar Acosta

Mar 19, 2011
I jacked my Yakupov in HUT up to a 90 overall, 97 speed, 94 shot with 15 game duration. Use him only for online tournaments and playoffs, by far my best player. Scored 7 goals against a guy one night with him alone and just use every celebration in the book after each to rub it in.

I'll be depressed when that training duration runs out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad