OT: Is Justin Schultz in NHL13

Tad Mikowsky

Only Droods
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2008
Edmonton
There was a roster update recently, and he is in the game, 81 overall, 4.5 golden stars.

Yakupov is back too, but only at 62 overall.

Grod

The New Era Lives On
Feb 10, 2010
Edmonton
lolwut? Yak's 62?

Yeah they failed miserably in rating him. On a good note you can edit him in your main menu. I converted him into a 75. At least my NHL experience is slightly enjoyable now. Schultz on the other hand is accurately rated at 81 and requires no adjustments imo.

Neilio

Navi-X, Google it
Jul 7, 2007
Calgary
Yeah they failed miserably in rating him. On a good note you can edit him in your main menu. I converted him into a 75. At least my NHL experience is slightly enjoyable now. Schultz on the other hand is accurately rated at 81 and requires no adjustments imo.

I have Yak on the team in GM mode. He'll get better year after year. Second year he's a 79. I just kept him in OKC the first season.

Grod

The New Era Lives On
Feb 10, 2010
Edmonton
I have Yak on the team in GM mode. He'll get better year after year. Second year he's a 79. I just kept him in OKC the first season.

No question he'll improve dramatically with his potential but he jumped 17 points after the first season?

I was referring to GM mode as well and felt the lineup had far too much of a void without him in the first year so bumped him to a more realistic rating in his rookie year this year.

MikeModano9

Oct 27, 2011
Tallahassee
Yea rosters update puts both on our team I wouldn't be surprised after the next update to see Yakupovs rating to go up like it did with RNH last year. For online vs play.

Not Robin Brownlee

The docile tones!
Nov 17, 2008
There was a roster update recently, and he is in the game, 81 overall, 4.5 golden stars.

Yakupov is back too, but only at 62 overall.

how do you do a roster update..?

And yakupov at 62 works fine for me... scores lots. fast. But will only slide for 6-10 ft on his knees..

CorpseFX

Feb 9, 2007
Milwaukee
EA not caring about their rosters is hilarious. pay 60 bucks for games with stupid online codes to inhibit re-sale and then they half-butt their content. worst AAA company in gaming currently - by a mile.

they need to make the game even more clunky next season with more button configurations. id like to see a Smoosh Both Sticks in + bumpers and triggers together to "injure on purpose" or maybe just make that a new rollerskating/jamming/deke system.

MikeModano9

Oct 27, 2011
Tallahassee
My rosters are fine^ not sure what you're talking about. Also if you're talking about the jersey codes it's usually because the NHL hasn't released the jersey yet so when they do EA releases the code. As for resale codes, all games are going down that route with the next gen systems. They want to get rid of second hand games all together.

frag2

Mar 8, 2006
i usually use ultimatehockey.info for NHL rosters...but apparently if you use someone's rosters, your XP or whatever it is you earn through EA isn't saved.

meh

Baggie

Aug 19, 2011
Player ratings / developement for young players in NHL series is such a joke.

All junior players, even first overall picks are always rated like 60~. Once they make the NHL roster in real life their rating in the next roster update is above 80. So suddenly they improve with 25 rating points as if no one saw it coming that they'll be star players.

And if you play be a GM, those top drafted guys rated 60~ (like yakupov for example or RNH in NHL12) may not be 80+ overall rating even after 5 seasons in the NHL.

How does that make any sense?

Evil Ernie

Nov 2, 2011
I only use online VS mode and Justin Shultz is awesome so far. It's nice to have a D-Man that you can just wind up and fire it top shelf.

Yakupov may be only a 62 but so far he has very good offensive instincts. I've scored with him almost every game, including on my first shot.

frag2

Mar 8, 2006
How exactly do you do this for xbox?

does he make xbox rosters?
i didn't know. i would think you need your xbox console id and a xbox usb stick to transfer...kind of complicated so i just use ps3

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad