Is Jonathan Toews a more Complete Player than Sergei Fedorov?

ScaredStreit

May 5, 2006
Tampa, FL
Not really, we should have the age posted under every username. I doubt most people on here watched Federov in his prime. If this were based on everyones limited viewing, the answers would be different. At least I'm honest about my reasons behind my opinion.

Source: I am 24 and haven't watched Federov during most of his career

I DID watch Fedorov in his prime. I think many more people on here saw his prime than you'd realize.

But how can you have an opinion over who's prime was better if you haven't seen both primes?

That's like me saying that Marilyn Monroe is more beautiful than Jessica Alba (in person)...because hey I've never seen Monroe in person! But I'm honest, and it's my opinion!

Here's the thing about opinions that they don't teach you in school: they CAN be wrong.

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
I DID watch Fedorov in his prime. I think many more people on here saw his prime than you'd realize.

But how can you have an opinion over who's prime was better if you haven't seen both primes?

That's like me saying that Marilyn Monroe is more beautiful than Jessica Alba (in person)...because hey I've never seen Monroe in person! But I'm honest, and it's my opinion!

Here's the thing about opinions that they don't teach you in school: they CAN be wrong.

Based on my limited viewing, I disagree with you

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->