Is John Hynes Fired Yet? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lou is God

Nov 10, 2003
New Jersey
Anyone thinks Hynes is on a short rope, you're in for big disappointment. First thing is Shero loves Hynes, he's going to try every trick (minor moves) he can think of before he entertains canning Hynes.

Plus history shows Shero does not have an itchy trigger finger when it comes to firing head coaches. He's most likely going to stay the course.

guitarguyvic

Mar 31, 2010
It’s one thing for this ass clown to be bad at his job...but he is also an arrogant prick taking no f***ing accountability for this clusterf***, throwing it all on the players. That’s a bad leader. That is the root of bad leadership on this team. This is f***ing disgraceful, I can’t believe this is where the franchise is now.

I don’t think I’ve ever hated a coach as much as I hate this guy. He is a disgrace to the crest.

And if Ray thinks this is acceptable he can f*** right the hell off too. As far as I’m concerned he has completely destroyed what this organization used to stand for if he keeps this clown around.

Call Me Al

Aug 28, 2017
yeah it's really not going to be that long before this spreads to ray, at least from the fanbase's standpoint

Azathoth

May 25, 2017
Centre of Chaos
Firing Hynes, at least from Shero’s perspective, should indicate that the players/team is good but are not coached properly. The longer Shero waits this out, it looks like be thinks the coaching is fine and it’s the players that suck. That’s not a good look for a GM, who’s responsible for constructing the team. You’d think self preservation should be kicking in soon for Shero too.

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
i would be absolutely gobsmacked if hynes is fired before november 1st. i just don’t see it happening

Davegarri

Much Doge, Wow Moon
Jan 8, 2014
NJ
I still think if Hynes loses to the Rags he will be fired and the new coach will have the bye week to install their system.

Im hoping for Guy Boucher as an interim

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
Shero needs to wake up tomorrow Jack Woltz style with a fake Hynes head at the foot of the bed. I expect we're going to throw the rags game too, this team has not one shred of pride left.

If after that loss this staff is still not fired, then Ray has truly forsaken us.

Devils090

Feb 16, 2014
If nothing happens after the Rags embarrass us then I’m done with until Shero gets canned

sattar18

Mar 24, 2007
Anyone thinks Hynes is on a short rope, you're in for big disappointment. First thing is Shero loves Hynes, he's going to try every trick (minor moves) he can think of before he entertains canning Hynes.

Plus history shows Shero does not have an itchy trigger finger when it comes to firing head coaches. He's most likely going to stay the course.

Exactly this. Don't hold your breathe because it wont happen, even if they get their doors blown off against the Rangers & Canucks.

Reactions: Darkauron

Sir Fenwick Corsi

NJ Lottery PICK-3
Dec 29, 2010
New York
We’re legitimately at the point where other teams don’t want to be the team that actually loses to NJ first. “You couldn’t even beat NJ?” Yeah, they’re that kind of suck.

beekay414

#FireEveryone
Jul 1, 2016
Milwaukee, WI

Then you fire Shero too. He obviously hasn't learned from his mistakes in Pittsburgh.

Call Me Al

Aug 28, 2017
yeah he is apparently great at executing tank jobs but i think as a fan base we’re just about at our end with this

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
i don't expect Hynes to be fired which is really sad because this is ridiculous now, his time is up. but for some reason people love him and think he's a good coach? which i don't get because no one ever says what he's good at, just that he's good and well respected. so sad.

Reactions: longislanddevil

LOUs for Hughes

Aug 28, 2011
South Jersey
Byslma at least won a friggin cup. Hynes deserves no such loyalty.

Shero missed out on Trotz and Quenneville and either of those coaches would have made a bigger impact than any of the summer acquisitions.

Coaching is just as important as the roster, and it’s the GMs job to make it all work together. He can find a coach that works with the roster he’s assembled or he can go too.

Reactions: longislanddevil

Whaddagoal

Junktime season...
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
i don't expect Hynes to be fired which is really sad because this is ridiculous now, his time is up. but for some reason people love him and think he's a good coach? which i don't get because no one ever says what he's good at, just that he's good and well respected. so sad.

Like your avatar, those drawings on the scoreboard were supreme today. Too bad they didn't have one for Hynes (or did I miss it).

Reactions: Cheddabombs

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
Like your avatar, those drawings on the scoreboard were supreme today. Too bad they didn't have one for Hynes (or did I miss it).

6tr675e6c.gif

you missed it

Reactions: Whaddagoal
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad