Is it worth going to the draft for fans?

bopeep

Jan 22, 2004
bc
steblick said:
I am almost certain that there is no day 2 this year. It is all scheduled for the one day- into the late evening.
June 24 Rounds 1-3 June 25 Rounds 4-7

Adam91

Dec 19, 2005
Toronto
I'm going and I'm pumped. bopeep maybe I'll see you their I'll be wearing my authentic vintage Kovalev jersey

hockeyyy

May 27, 2006
I went too the 1991 Draft in Montreal, when Hamlik was # 1 choice by Tampa Bay.

I also went to the 1994 Draft in Hartford, when Jovanski was the # 1 choice by Florida.

It was pretty fun to goto both places. I highly recomend going.

Hiishawk

Feb 28, 2002
Out there somewhere
Visit site
bopeep said:
June 24 Rounds 1-3 June 25 Rounds 4-7
Can you give a source for that? I'm not saying you're wrong, but the last time I talked with hockey people about draft day they were talking (surprisedly) about it being a 1 day affair and that it would go on until the late evening- and this would affect their travel plans etc.

St.Louis sports fan

Mar 1, 2002
St. Louis
Visit site
I suggest to TVO or tape the Draft and definitely go yourself to get the best of both worlds. I went to the draft in '96 in St. Louis and got about 50 autographs from the players and then went to Union Station to see the Stanley Cup. It was an awesome day even if that particular draft turned out subpar. There's just nothing like that standing ovation for the home teams' first pick. It is a long day though, but well worth it.

Bring Back Krajicek*

i'm considering going, mainly because there is a possibility bertuzzi could be traded for the canucks to move up in the draft, and i want to be there first-hand to witness it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->