Is it winning or money that counts?

56 Years No Cup

New and Improved Username!
Nov 12, 2007
Well then perhaps it's time the league completely overhauled how it compensates players.
How about this:
League minimum: $500k USD
League maximum: $5 million USD
Win one round: team splits $5 million USD
Win two rounds: team splits an additional $10 million USD
Win three rounds: team splits an additional $15 million USD
Win the cup: team splits an additional $20 million USD

All playoff winnings will be split based on the percentage of the cap each player represents. Works out to the cup winning team splitting an additional $50 million USD.
This might be the only way to get passion back into the league at this point.
Not bad, not bad.

paulhiggins

Feb 4, 2006
Well then perhaps it's time the league completely overhauled how it compensates players.
How about this:

Salary cap: $35 million USD
League minimum: $500k USD
League maximum: $5 million USD
Win one round: team splits $5 million USD
Win two rounds: team splits an additional $10 million USD
Win three rounds: team splits an additional $15 million USD
Win the cup: team splits an additional $20 million USD

All playoff winnings will be split based on the percentage of the cap each player represents. Works out to the cup winning team splitting an additional $50 million USD.
This might be the only way to get passion back into the league at this point.

I would like to see everyone make the same wage. If any of my teammates were making substantially more than what I was making I would vote down any new contract and encourage all my peers to do the same. Not enough rich prima donnas to pass the contract on their own without the help of the less rich.

Crysis

Jun 28, 2015
I would like to see everyone make the same wage. If any of my teammates were making substantially more than what I was making I would vote down any new contract and encourage all my peers to do the same. Not enough rich prima donnas to pass the contract on their own without the help of the less rich.
:laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad