Is it too early to apologize to Holland and Tippett?

Todd from Leduc

Connor “The Next Great One” McDavid
Nov 15, 2017
Leduc
I knew Hollsy and Tippsy were going to be big for us but I didn’t know this big. This squad is #1 in the league and showing no signs of letting up. I’m glad Connor has stayed patient with this club as it’s looking like it will pay off big for him with a Cup.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
comes down to perspective

IF you understand his plan and then yes it is time to say sorry

but if you think he is doing a quick fix--who will be in for a let down. We are about to fall off a cliff and so these 4 wins could be 4-4 very shortly--we saw this with Hitch last year.

We need to look at the bigger plan and the bigger plan is allow our players to develop away from the spot light

Even Pizza Boy is playing good this year

This years plan is to buy time till next season and see what we have

Bear and Perrson are the rookies this year and my guess Bouchard maybe slipped into the line up later in the year with maybe Yamamoto and either Pizza Boy(back) or Benson in the line up next year

Holland is a smart cookie and are previous GMS played checkers while Holland plays chess--once you understand that you will see he is looking 3 or 4 moves a head

Reactions: Anarchism

yegoldboysclub

Jan 30, 2019
I knew Hollsy and Tippsy were going to be big for us but I didn’t know this big. This squad is #1 in the league and showing no signs of letting up. I’m glad Connor has stayed patient with this club as it’s looking like it will pay off big for him with a Cup.

Only one cup???

Realgud

Jersey ads are a disgrace
Nov 4, 2013
realguddraftsimulator.com
You're not gonna fail with people like Holland and Tippett at the helm. Yeah most people thought they were over the hill but as a Wings fan who was also following the Coyotes very closely at the beginning of the decade, I knew Holland + Tippett would do wonders for the Oilers. Sure it could go downhill from here, but I think they've proven they know what they are doing. Getting Neal for Lucic? Holland wasn't able to get such a trade in Detroit, but he still had some steals when the Wings were officially going into a rebuild. I'm pulling hard for the Oilers this year. I hope Mike Smith can bounce back too.

Reactions: snag

snag

Feb 22, 2014
I think the rest of the fan bases know....

We finally have a GM that they have nothing to say anything bad about.

After years of wandering the desert led by incompetent boobs we are finally going to be led out....hungry for flesh and thirst for blood
giphy.gif

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
I was very skeptical of the Holland and Tippett hires. I thought that maybe the were too old and the game may have passed them by. Mainly because I was so scarred by the Chia/McLellan fiasco I wanted younger guys.

I was wrong so pass me the crow.
Fill your boots, I never trashed them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad