Is it the Canucks or is it the NHL in general ... The WORST SWAG!!

Eesh

Sep 27, 2006
Regina
I have been an unwavering Cauncks fan since 1984. I know our team logos get talked about till we are all blue in the face... including our current logo (which I personally hate).

But reguardless... What is it with the lack of hats, and team related clothing. Doesnt matter where you go the selection and product that is out there for us to choose from SUCKS! I haven't found a hat I've wanted to buy for years it seams. Is it the Canucks' marketing or is it the NHL's ? The fricken Regina Pats have have WAY nicer apperal.

END of rant

BROCK HUGHES

Jun 3, 2006
Victoria bc/red deer alberta
I have been an unwavering Cauncks fan since 1984. I know our team logos get talked about till we are all blue in the face... including our current logo (which I personally hate).

But reguardless... What is it with the lack of hats, and team related clothing. Doesnt matter where you go the selection and product that is out there for us to choose from SUCKS! I haven't found a hat I've wanted to buy for years it seams. Is it the Canucks' marketing or is it the NHL's ? The fricken Regina Pats have have WAY nicer apperal.

END of rant
I have a nice Canucks hat..black grey silver and light blue..love the colors together...but hey..if ya cant find one you like..make your own...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->