Is it possible to speak to a person at Microsoft??

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
I am beyond frustrated. Microsoft auto-renewed my 365 subscription and I've been unable to log in to my account since. I ask for a code to be sent to reset my password and all I get is "this service is unavailable, try again later".
I go on their site and can only get automated help and the first thing it wants me to do is sign in. If I could sign in I wouldn't be there for help!! I thought about asking on the Microsoft forum but can't as I need to sign in first.
I've been spinning my wheels for days now. Has anyone else ever had these issues and were able to resolve them?

Thanks

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
I am beyond frustrated. Microsoft auto-renewed my 365 subscription and I've been unable to log in to my account since. I ask for a code to be sent to reset my password and all I get is "this service is unavailable, try again later".
I go on their site and can only get automated help and the first thing it wants me to do is sign in. If I could sign in I wouldn't be there for help!! I thought about asking on the Microsoft forum but can't as I need to sign in first.
I've been spinning my wheels for days now. Has anyone else ever had these issues and were able to resolve them?

Thanks
Just refuse the transaction on your credit card statement.

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
Is the account (i.e. e-mail/password) that you're logging in with just your Microsoft account? If so, you may need to access their phone help for general Microsoft account login issues, instead of for issues with Office.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Just refuse the transaction on your credit card statement.
Finally was able to get online help. Bottom line, my account was suspended for abuse. No idea what that means or more importantly why didn’t the notify me of it. The renewal was within 30 days so I got a refund. I’ll have to re-purchase and reinstall.
I only use Outlook, Word and Excel. Any recommended alternatives?

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005

Have you tried the free, online version of Office to see if it has enough features for you? Just go to office.com, log in with your Microsoft account (which anyone with Windows 10 has) and, if asked, choose the "free" plan (as opposed to the Office 365 plan).

Reactions: ACC1224

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Finally was able to get online help. Bottom line, my account was suspended for abuse. No idea what that means or more importantly why didn’t the notify me of it. The renewal was within 30 days so I got a refund. I’ll have to re-purchase and reinstall.
OpenOffice should cover most of the Word and Excel functions.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad