is it lazy to order delivery from a place that is literally a six minute walk away?

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
i timed myself walking there once

and if i take the shortcut down the alley, it's actually closer to four-five minutes

for a bit of context, it is a strip mall and not one actual place, among other things that aren't restaurants, it has pizza//pasta//donairs, chinese and vietnamese and all three deliver

am i lazy lnge?

AnAceOfKidneys

May 2, 2014
if the weather is ok and there have been no clown sightings in your neighborhood, then yes, a bit lazy.

I am shocked and pleasantly surprised that no one has started a "Is pizza a sandwich?" thread yet. Thought it woulda happened by now tbh.

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
I used to do that all the time at my old apartment. I have a weird thing about being seen with food though. Don't want to be judged.

jw2

Jun 13, 2012
Boston
Depends what you ordered.
1 serving (sub, slices, etc) walk.
Multiple (full pizza and/or multiple orders) delivery.

All about the walk to food ratio

Finnish your Czech

J'aime Les offres hostiles
Nov 25, 2009
Toronto
it's lazy but sometimes people are lazy. as long as you live a healthy sustainable lifestyle it is ok to be lazy (sometimes)

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
you just gotta figure out what will be more awkward for you

going into the place and facing people in there, or facing the person who delievers your food

Leafsdude7

Stand-Up Philosopher
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Do you do anything while you wait?

If you're just sitting in a couch trying to get your heart rate down to within the range of hypertension, then you're lazy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad